19. Panicked

"Taehyung I want to meet you right now! It's something very urgent!!" My manager called me in the morning. He seemed panicked.

"What's the matter Jimin?"

"I'll come right now!" He hung up.

I went out of the bed and washed my face. Yesterday Tzuyu and I went for a dinner out and when I came back after dropping her at her apartment, I felt much confident. Today evening I will be signing the termination documents of my agreement with the HS Entertainment. Maybe Jimin is panicked about something related to the termination process.

Half an hour later Jimin came rushing in to the living room. Only he and Tzuyu know the passcode to my house. To me, Jimin is a soulmate than a manager.

"Tae.. we are in trouble!" His face looked so devastated.

"What's the problem?" I too felt that something has gone really wrong.

"See this" he gave his ipad to me.

Shivers went through my body as I looked in to the ipad screen.

My Tzuyu! Me and my Tzuyu's relationship was exposed by a gossip site!! Even though we wore masks and caps outside, these pictures were taken when we were inside the restaurant, so that our faces were exposed.

She was smiling innocently in those pictures without having a single clue on how cruel this world is.

I began to tremble as I went through the article.

"Kim Taehyung is revealed to be in a relationship with a commoner!"

That's how they named my Tzuyu. A commoner.

Tears were filling in my eyes as I read the comments written by thousands of people. How much they hate my innocent baby. Some of them were wishing her death. How dare them!! They don't even know what kind of a person she is.

I collapsed on my knees as i couldn't bear to read any more. Why? Why they are cursing my innocent baby?

"Taehyung... You need to be strong. CEO of HSE has given the permission to publish this. He is taking revenge for not renewing the contract. The purposefully did this just before termination" Jimin's voice was shaking with anger.

"I hope Tzuyu won't see this when she is alone. I must go to her" I stood up with all the courage I had. As enrage was burning me inside I clenched my fist. "But first I need to meet that Wretched CEO!!"