12. Moment

I wore a cap and a mask and stepped out of the dome with Tzuyu from the back door. It is better to be in disguise, not because i don't want to be exposed being with a girl but I was afraid of the safety of Tzuyu.

I was happy to be with her today. In other days after having a concert, I normally go to a restaurant with my friends Jongkook and Namjoon or will just stay at home sleeping.

Today is different....

I'm happy that she agreed to go with me. I opened the passenger door to let her in.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes a bit" she pouted.

"Let's order something and it will arrive when we reach home" i said while putting my seat belt.

"Okay" she said. "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded while looking at her face.

What have you done to me Tzu.... I'm so much in love with you... I can't let go of that feeling....

With a heavily beating heart, i waited for her question.

"Why you thought to spend time with me today? You have so many fans and friends. I'm just some one you met recently. We are not that close you know...." She asked thoughtfully.

How can i explain you.... You are the one I'm so close to... You are right in my heart, where there is no distance....

I looked ahead of the road... "Is it ok if i tell you the reason when we go home?"

She nodded.

Why do i have a feeling that some how she is sad?

We reached home and the ordered food came right on time.

"Taehyung you better go and freshen up. You might be so tired. I'll arrange these food on the table" she said.

"Is it okay you being alone?" I asked her doubtfully.

"Shoo shoo! Go and have a bath! I'm not scared you know!" She playfully pushed my hand with her index finger.

I laughed. " Gimme 10 minutes"
.
.
.
.
.
.
I came down with wet hair, all freshen up and feeling refreshed as well. Tzu had arranged food on the table neatly and she was looking at the city view through the glass window.

As I was watching her, the calmness she showed in her posture really hit me in the heart. I really wanted to run and back hug her so tightly. I still don't know what she think of me..... I wanted to be sure about one thing....

I stood parallel to her, looking where she was looking.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I asked without looking at her.

"Mmm..."

"Tzu..."

"Yes..?"

"I think I'm in love with you....."