34. Serendipity (18+)

She finally agreed to meet him after a week.

Taehyung knew he won't be able to control him self. Desire to be with her was burning him for days.

He needed to touch her, feel her and She was the only one he wanted. Even though Tzuyu unintentionally punished him so hard, "I deserved it" he thought. "I was careless and hurt her. I'll suffer for that"

He knew that she will resist.  But he wanted to have his baby back.

He rushed to her and lift her in his arms. She couldn't think properly as he was so fast and when she came to her right mind, she was on the bed, Taehyung hovering over her.

"Let me go!!" She protested.

"I won't" Taehyung said firmly.
"You punished me a lot and I deserved it. I suffered..A LOT! Isn't that enough Tzuyu?" He didn't smile at all.

Tzuyu was scared at first. She knew that, in past few days Taehyung behaved like a crazy person without her. She knew that he was hurting his own heart. But for an unexplainable reason, she didn't want to forgive him and at the same time she wanted to be with him...again.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't punish you. YOU punished your self and me" she looked directly in to his eyes. Those eyes were soaked in pain, loneliness and hopelessness. She felt her heart is getting heavy.

"I love you.. I always loved you" he whispered
"and I love you forever"

Before Tzuyu open her mouth to say a word, Taehyung's lips were on hers. He kissed her hard, sucking her lips with his. Tzuyu resited and tried to push him away, but he grabbed her both wrists and pushed them above her head, holding them tightly with his grip.

"Taeh...hyung S..T...OP!" She tried to speak in between his hard kisses.

"Love me again Tzu" he begged as he stopped kissing for a moment.

She wanted him more than anything in this world, but her ego was not letting her to forget what happened in the past.

"I wont!" She said but her voice was getting weaker.

"I'll make you to love me again" Taehyung Mumbled as a mad man and he kissed her so hard while tightening his grip on her wrists. He kissed her neck and collarbone area. She protested, but from the bottom of her heart, she asked for more.

Taehyung removed her soft T-shirt with his strong hands and that exposed her bra which made Taehyung go crazier. He was like a lost person without her and now he needed to have her.

He touched her body with his long fingers and at that point Tzuyu was craving to have him. As he removed and threw away her shorts, she winced and eventually his name came out of her.

"Tae.."

Hearing her saying his name like that,  calmed Taehyung a bit. He was coming to his right mind and stopped for a moment. He regretted what he was doing and squeezed his forehead with his fingers.

"I'm sorry" his voice broke off as he tightly shut his eyes. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" he said repeatedly. Tears started falling so hard from his eyes and seeing him like this made Tzuyu devastated. He was facing a mental breakdown and Tzuyu didn't want him to suffer anymore.

"It's ok...." Tzuyu lift her body to embrace him and stroked his hair slowly.

"I want you....... Be mine..." She whispered and Taehyung slowly opened his eyes to look at her. For a moment he knew that his baby has come back.

"I'll forgive you Tae...." She whispered.
She wanted to end this suffering. Past had gone and she made up her mind up to a certain level in past few days. At the bottom of her heart she felt that he told the truth about Mariana and he is innocent. Above anything she still loved him.

Tzuyu initiated to kissed him passionately and Taehyung replied to her soft lips. Both of them slowely fell on the bed, started to remove their cloths.

Taehyung tightly embraced her naked body, feeling peace at heart. He started kissing from the top of her head and there were no place on her body that his lips did not touch. He wanted her, without missing an inch.

He let out his frustration on her but in a good way.  She whined with the pleasure he was giving to her. They were intertwined like a single body with two souls.

The day ended as a long, lustfull and bewitching day as they made love through out the night.

Author : okay guys and girls, I ended up their suffering. Here after it will be full of romance and may include some adult stuff. So under 18 readers..be good and don't read chapters mentioned as 18+ (But I know you will 😂)

And I was expecting more comments but I guess you guys have nothing to tell about this story 😒

But I thank you so much who commented and voted in this!! 😍