The Unexpected Encounter

8 years ago...

"Wow! A cute white little ferret!" exclaimed by a 13 years old Little Prince as he held the white ferret he had seen at the forest near the Cold Palace of West Kingdom, which is ruled by the Lei Family

"A cute little ferret like you deserves to be a part of my arts" once again said by the Little Prince who enjoys painting and collecting beautiful memories from his adventures outside their Palace

"Wuzi!"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Wuzi!"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Wuzi!"

"Okay, I got it *laugh*" the amused Little Prince exclaimed as he watched the reactions of the white little ferret he was holding as they suddenly heard a loud voice of a girl screaming from afar.

"Wuzi! Where have you gone?!"

"Wuzi!"

"Wuzi!"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

And as the voice gets closer and closer to their location, the little ferret becomes more delighted and continues to move as if she had heard her owner's voice.

"Where have you gone, My Wuzi?!"

"Wuzi!" exclaimed a 13-year-old girl as she held her white ferret, which she had snatched from the hands of a 13-year-old boy she had seen near their Cold Palace.

"H-hello, m-my name is Shin and I'm from the Zhu Family. Is that your pet?"

"H-hello, m-my name is Xharmynt, and yes, Wuzi is my pet"

"Wow, such a lovely name for a cute little white ferret. Hello, Baby Wuzi!"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"I think my Baby Wuzi likes you *chuckles*"

"Where are you, Your Highness Shin?!"

"Y-you mean you're not from here and you're a Crown Prince?"

"Please accept my apologies, and yes, I'm a Crown Prince Xharmynt, and you're also a Crown Princess, right?"

"Sad to say, I am not Your Highness Shin"

"But why? Your surname is Lei, and your family runs this kingdom, so you're a Crown Princess."

"Yes, but we're twins, and since she's the firstborn, I'm always the second."

"I see, but whatever happens, Xharmynt, I'll always be here for you, and when the time comes, I'd like to marry you and have you as my Crown Princess and my future Empress."

"However, what if they refuse to let me join the search for your Crown Princess and instead send my twin?"

"Then I'd find a way to have you, Xharmynt, even if you had to be my Concubine."

"If that's what you want, I'll give it to you."

"Then that's a promise"

"Promise"

"Pinky Swear"

"Pinky Swear"

"I have to leave now, Xharmynt, I'll see you when we meet again, bye bye"

"Bye bye, Shin"

"Oh, where have you been?! I'm on the verge of passing out just looking for you, Your Highness Mio Shin!"

"Relax, Eunuch Xiang Jin, I'm Okay. Shall we go now?"

"Y-yes, Your Highness!"

After how many hours of traveling from West to East and in front of the Palace, the Crown Prince leaps from his 轿子 palanquin (A structure formerly used in East Asia for transporting one person, consisting of a box carried by four or six people by means of two long poles.) and dashes inside the Palace without waiting for his same age Eunuch to announce his arrival. When he spotted his Royal Father, he hugged him from behind, shocking the Emperor, only to discover that it was his Only Crown Prince hugging him from behind with a wide smile flastered in his little face.

"父皇 Fù Huáng!" (Royal Father/Father Emperor), if your son grows up, he wants to marry a Lei's Family daughter.

"My Crown Prince appears to be in love already."

"父皇 Fù Huáng!"

"Hahahaha, okay, my Crown Prince, your wish is my command, but what if their daughter doesn't like you?"

"Then, just like you did with 母亲 Mǔqīn (Mother) and 母后 Mǔ Hòu (Royal Mother/Mother Empress), I'll make her fall in love with me."

"Hahahaha... Like Father, like Son"

Meanwhile at the West, inside the Palace of Lei Family

"Our twins will be 18 in five years, so we need to prepare them for the upcoming Selection of Crown Princess and Concubine of East."

"What do you mean, they? No, we should only train our firstborn, which is Lei Nian Zhen, to be his Crown Princess!"

"How about Xharmynt?! She's spent her entire life in the Cold Palace, and she's not only my daughter, but also your daughter!"

"It doesn't matter if she's my daughter; if she doesn't come in, I'll only have one child instead of twins!"

"However, My Queen, she remains your daughter."

"My King, Nian Zhen, is my only daughter."

"*heavy sigh* fine, My Queen, if that's your decision, I'll go to Nian Zhen first and inform her."

Inside the Cold Palace

"*smiles* I hope we can see each other again, My Wuzi."

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Do you think I am capable of being a Crown Princess or even a Concubine, Wuzi?"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*heavy sigh* never mind, I can't get out of this Cold Palace unless I die"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Oh, don't be sorry, Wuzi; I know I don't deserve this kind of treatment."

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"