She's Mine

Inside the room of Her Highness Lei Nian Zhen

"*slap!* what were you thinking, Lei Nian Zhen?! Why did you do it?!"

"I-i'm sorry, Mom"

"*heavy sigh* next time, if you want to kick out your sister or frame her, make sure it succeeds and never fails; you should always have a backup plan in order to succeed, okay?"

"Y-you're not mad at me, Mom?"

"Of course, I'm not mad at you for what you did to her; it's only that I can't believe she win over you this time, and that your father protects her while hating us in return *sigh*"

"It's fine, Mom; let's just wait till father calms down; plus, if I win the selection, father would undoubtedly be pleased with us and forgive us quickly, just like he did before."

"I understand your point, my princess, but what about your weak sister? If you win the selection and become a Crown Princess of the East, your father will undoubtedly announce that your sister will be his heir to the throne, and if that happens, I'm not sure what to do; she will undoubtedly bring our Kingdom down."

"Well, I already have a plan in place for that, Mom, and I'll need your assistance to complete it."

"Oh, my daughter is such a genius; you truly deserve to be a Crown Princess."

"Thank you, Mom"

"You are always welcome, My Princess."

Inside the chamber of the Crown Prince

"It's me Eunuch Xiang Jin, Your Highness Crown Prince Mio!"

"Please come in!"

"Is there any new information?"

"Your Highness, her evil sister Lei Nian Zhen framed her sister again, but this time, unlike before, her evil scheme failed, and I guess your sweetheart already knows what would happen to her, which is why she sought a solution right now before she was punished again for something she didn't do."

"*smiles* it's a good thing she had Wuzi by her side."

"Is there anything else?"

"I heard that the last stage of the Selection would begin tomorrow, and one of the candidates is her nasty sister."

"I see. What about her? Is she all right now?"

"Don't worry, Your Highness; she's all right now, although she's still in the Cold Palace."

"*sigh* I wish I could always be there to defend her, Jin"

"Don't worry, Your Highness; I will constantly keep an eye on her and safeguard her on your behalf."

"Don't tell me, Eunuch Xiang Jin, you're already in love with her?"

"Your Highness, this lowly one would never bite the hand of his Master" Eunuch Xiang Jin knelt and bowed his head in front of the Crown Prince as he said those words.

"I really hope so, Eunuch Xiang Jin, for Xharmynt is solely mine."

Inside the Cold Palace

When her pet Wuzi returns to the Cold Palace, Lei Xharmynt falls asleep in her old wooden chair. The ferret slowly crawls to her and even wakes her up by wagging its tail in her face.

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Wuzi!"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"I miss you too, Wuzi"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"I'm fine Wuzi, and we're confident that she won't succeed this time, unlike last time, thanks to you Wuzi, because if you hadn't woken me up in my deep slumber last night, I wouldn't have seen what she's about to do to me."

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"I'm eternally grateful that I met you in the forest and adopted you as my pet Wuzi."

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Having you by my side always gives me the confidence and strength to face all the hardships I've faced and will face in the future."

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"I always love you, my Wuzi"

*******

The reason why Wuzi holds Lei Xharmynt in such high regard as her Master and Bestfriend

Lei Xharmynt wants to see what life is like outside of the Cold Palace, so she sneaks out and runs straight into the forest near where she has resided since she was seven years old. She heard the sound of an animal sobbing while wandering about the Forest. She followed the sound and discovered a helpless white ferret sobbing in distress. She quickly gathers all of the vines that had encircled the little ferret's life and delicately places her on the ground. The little ferret did not run after she placed her in the ground, and the eight-year-old Lei Xharmynt carefully examined the white little ferret and discovered the ferret's small, badly bleeding feet. And since she knows some herbs that can help the ferret's wound heal, she quickly locates the herbs she needed, and when she returns, she discovers that the little ferret has passed out from the anguish she is suffering. Lei Xharmynt checks the ferret's pulse right away, and it confirms that it's still alive. She slowly cleans the ferret wound with the clean water she brought before leaving the Cold Palace, then slowly places the herbs that can help the ferret wounds heal, and finally she cuts a small piece of her hanfu to tie the wounded part of the ferret so that the herbs don't fall out if the ferret crawls. And, out of compassion, Lei Xharmynt decided to take the white little ferret into the Cold Palace and look after her.

The white little ferret is awake at night and on the lookout for something to eat.

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

The ferret is slowly moving towards Lei Xharmynt, wagging it's tail in her face to wake her up from her deep slumber.

"Hhmmnnn"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

Soon after, Lei Xharmynt realized that the ferret was requesting food, as she had already learned what type of food ferrets eat at the age of eight. She feeds the small ferret the meal she prepared before falling asleep. The young ferret eagerly consumes the food prepared by Lei Xharmynt. Since then, their friendship has grown, and they continue to assist one another.