His Concubine and Savior

According to her strategic plan, half of their adversaries fall into their trap, while Lei Xharmynt's forces defeat the other half. When one of their adversaries was ready to slash the Crown Prince in the neck, a mysterious girl appears in front of him and swiftly protects him and fights them like an excellent female warrior. When Princess Zhu Meihua saw them, she leapt into action to assist her older twin brother and the mysterious girl. Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin expresses his gratitude to the mysterious girl for sparing his life after the battle, while Princess Zhu Meihua smiles secretly because she knows it was she who saved her elder twin brother's life.

"Could you tell me your name by any chance?" questioned the curious Crown Prince.

"I am Mu Zhongwei, Your Highness" the mysterious girl replied.

"What a great name, Mu Zhongwei; would you like to be my Concubine?" the Crown Prince said

"*cough* *cough*" Princess Zhu Meihua faked a cough to get the Crown Prince's attention, and he wasn't expecting it. He has no idea what's going on with him; all he knows is that he feels the same way he did to his childhood friend Lei Xharmynt.

"If that is what you wish, Your Highness, it is my honor to be your Concubine" the mystery girl named Mu Zhongwei said to him, bowing her head at the top of her hands and paying him reverence.

"All right, then, it's settled; you'll be my Concubine starting today, and you'll have to follow us back to the Palace; and it's an order from me" the Crown Prince declared authoritatively.

Mu Zhongwei salutes him and says, "Yes, Your Highness."

Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin abruptly carried Mu Zhongwei and carefully placed her in his horse before climbing up and sat in his personal horse, and the two of them led the road back to the Palace, leaving their adversaries behind.

Meanwhile, inside her chamber

When one of her maids entered her chamber and broke the awful news that the Crown Prince had discovered a Concubine on the battlefield and that they were returning in the same horse, the Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen threw out the tea she was sipping.

She can't believe the Crown Prince has already found a Concubine when he doesn't even pay her a visit and only allows her to visit him for a short period.

*******

When they arrived at the Palace, Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin carefully assisted his concubine Mu Zhongwei in dismounting from his own horse, and the two even held hands while entering inside the Palace, with his younger twin sister Princess Zhu Meihua and their troops at their backs. When they arrived at their barracks, Princess Zhu Meihua and his troops bid their goodbyes to Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin and his Concubine Mu Zhongwei, and then the Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin and his Concubine Mu Zhongwei kept walking towards his chamber inside the Palace.

When Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen learned that the Crown Prince had arrived, she went straight to the Crown Prince's chamber to greet and congratulate him. However, she was caught off guard when the Crown Prince's two Eunuchs forbade her from entering his chamber, and she was about to devise a scheme when she heard the Crown Prince's voice and footsteps.

"Welcome back, Your Highness Crown Prince Mio" the Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen quickly implied, paying him respect, but her smile vanished as the Crown Prince's concubine welcomed her instead of her husband, Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin.

"And who are you, Lady?" enquired Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen, her voice filled with hatred.

"My name is Mu Zhongwei, Your Highness, Crown Princess Nian Zhen" Mu Zhongwei said calmly.

"And she'll be my Concubine from now on, so don't make fun of her Lei Nian Zhen, and if you do, expect to be punished according to the family rules! Did I make myself clear?" Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin warned her with his authoritative voice.

With a trembling voice, icy hands, and frigid feet, Lei Nian Zhen responded, "Y-yes Your Highness."

"Let's get inside now, my Mu Zhongwei" Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin remarked calmly as he faced his Concubine, Mu Zhongwei, who flashed a real smile that made his Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen angry and envious of his Concubine.

When the Crown Prince and his Concubine entered the chamber, Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen erupted in rage because her husband, Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin, treated his Concubine like a fragile glass, despite the fact that he had only met her on the battlefield, while her the Crown Princess and his first wife treated her like nothing more than an invisible air, a fact that has bothered her ever since they married and stayed at the Palace.