Her Evil Plan

Inside the chamber of the Crown Princess

"Lady Min, prepare the one I told you about last time."

"B-but Mi-milady, isn't it u-unfair, after all, h-he's an innocent milady?"

"Won't you just shut up and do what I tell you to do?"

"Yes, Milady, my apologies for making you furious today; L-l-lady Min will prepare what you want right away.

Inside the chamber of the Crown Prince

"What should we do now, Brother, she already knows we're twins?"

"*sigh* We don't have a choice but to face her, therefore if I were you, Meihua, I'd change my clothes right now."

"I-i-i got it, Brother"

"Greetings to you! Your Highness, Meihua, and Your Highness, Crown Prince Mio"

"*smiles* Greetings, Your Highness, Zhongwei!"

"*smiles* Greetings to you, my lovely wife Zhongwei"

"*cough* *cough*"

"What are you doing, lil sis Meihua, faking a cough?"

"N-nothing Brother, I simply can't believe there's a lovebirds courting right in front of me"

"A-aiyaah! Brother, why did you hit me?! *pout* Aiyaah! You!"

"Psshh... you pout like a duck Meihua"

"Hmmpp... I should probably leave now so I can change my clothes and meet your horrible wife *sigh*. I have to depart now, Zhongwei 姐姐 jiě jie (older sister), enjoy your day with Mio 哥哥 gē ge (older brother).

"Wait, I think you should prepare as well, my husband; I heard your sister's personal maid was poisoned by your first wife, and I'm afraid she'll do it again if she can't enlist the help of your younger sister."

"Aiyaah! I almost forgot about Wan Ming's accident yesterday! Thank goodness Zhongwei 姐姐 jiě jie reminded me!"

"What?! She poisoned our Wan Ming 妹妹 mèi mei (younger sister)?! She has no right to do such a dreadful thing!"

"哥哥 G-gē ge, W-wan Ming 妹妹 mèi mei is fine now; fortunately, her twin Xiang Jin 哥哥 gē ge happened to pass by my chamber and heard my call; he promptly sent Imperial Physician Rui to treat her."

"*sigh* You're correct, my wife, I need to prepare as well; I have to safeguard my younger sister from her malicious schemes."

"However, you must be cautious in case she inadvertently puts poison in her tea and you drink it, okay?"

"I will, my wife *smiles*"

*******

At the Imperial Garden

"Your Highness, Crown Prince Mio, greetings!"

"Your Highness, Crown Princess Nian Zhen, greetings!"

"*gasp!* Y-you? Wh-why are you here?"

"Meet Princess Zhu Meihua, my younger twin sister."

"Your Highness, Crown Princess Nian Zhen, greetings!"

"Y-your Highness Meihua, G-greetings!"

'Lady Min! You said his younger twin is a boy! How dare you betray me! And why does his twin always wear a maid's outfit whenever we meet? *gasp!* this is a bad thing, I need to think.. think Lei Nian Zhen, think *smirk* I've guessed I need to continue my plan since I'm already pretending as my maid which is Lady Min, good thing she's easy to fool *evil laugh* prepared yourself, my beloved husband'

"A-ahmmnn f-forgive your Nian Zhen 姐姐 jiě jie for b-being harsh to her Meihua 妹妹 m-mèi mei"

'Tsskk.. such a great actress my stupid twin, Lei Rouxi'

"Aiyaah 姐姐 jiě jie! What happened to us before doesn't bother me, and I'm not holding a grudge against you, and please forgive your 妹妹 mèi mei for not being present in your wedding day with my 哥哥 gē ge, your 妹妹 mèi mei was not in a good condition at the time, and Imperial Physician Rui advised your 妹妹 mèi mei to take a rest first so she can recover immediately from what happened to her" And to deceive her nasty sister-in-law Lei Nian Zhen, Princess Zhu Meihua replied with an apologetic face.

"谢谢 Xièxie ni (thank you) 妹妹 mèi mei for understanding me; 姐姐 jiě jie understands your circumstances at the time 妹妹 mèi mei, and 姐姐 jiě jie wishes that my 妹妹 mèi mei is fine now."

"Don't worry, 姐姐 jiě jie, your 妹妹 mèi mei is okay now; also, 妹妹 mèi mei hopes that 姐姐 jiě jie will look after my 哥哥 gē ge no matter what happens to them, because 姐姐 jiě jie swears to look after and love my 哥哥 gē ge forever."

"妹妹 Mèi mei doesn't have to be concerned since your 姐姐 jiě jie loves her 夫君 Fujun (husband) so much that she is willing to die with him if necessary."

"妹妹 Mèi mei can relax and feel at ease now that Nian Zhen 姐姐 jiě jie has stated those things, and 妹妹 mèi mei hopes that Mio 哥哥 gē ge would love and care for his wife in return *smiles*"

"All 夫君 Fujun cherish their 夫人 Furen (wife) my lil sis Mei Hua *smiles*"

"I hope my future spouse will also look after and cherish your little sister once she gets married 哥哥 gē ge *smiles*"

"Aiyaah! Why did you hit me 哥哥 gē ge?!"

"You are not allowed to marry until your 哥哥 gē ge knows the man who my 妹妹 mèi mei loves. Got it?"

"Y-yes 哥哥 gē ge"

"Good! How about we have a sip of our tea right now, because cold tea isn't very appetizing, is it?"

"Sure! *smiles*" both Nian Zhen and Meihua agreed, signaling Lady Min to pour a cup of tea for them to sip inside the Imperial Garden."