Feel My Fury

Fifteen years ago...

Empress Shu Lin Mei and his beloved Concubine Mu Zhongwei gave birth to the Emperor's kid at the same time and on the same day.

While his childhood sweetheart Mu Zhongwei a.k.a. Lei Xharmynt gave birth to her first baby princess, the Empress gave birth to her second baby prince.

When the Emperor realized what had happened, he told everyone to get ready for a grand celebration while holding his first prince, Zhu Yunjiao, who was already seven years old. However, as the celebration began, something unexpected tragic occurred, and whether they liked it or not, they could sense the fear on everyone in the hall.

The Emperor's first wife, Lei Nian Zhen, wreaked havoc in the palace, conspiring with other ministers to betray the current Emperor, along with her mother, Queen Yue Xhinhua, who has always been proud of and supported Lei Nian Zhen from the beginning, to usurp the throne, especially since Lei Nian Zhen has not received a favor from the Emperor, while his chosen Empress has already given birth to two princes and her initial rival, the Emperor's first Concubine Mu Zhongwei, has already given birth to the Emperor's first child, making her envious of them and enraged at her present husband, Emperor Zhu Mio Shin.

Despite the fact that Mu Zhongwei was still frail from her pregnancy, she did her utmost to protect the Emperor and Empress, even if it meant dying to do so. Even though she was still weak, Mu Zhongwei protected them and fought as if she were one of the palace warriors willing to die to protect their country and the palace they have served since birth, and before she died, while catching her breath, she still managed to deliver her final wish to the Emperor and her chosen Empress Shu Lin Mei.

"O-our Empress, please.. pro-protect and l-loved my o-one and only pri-princess like.. like your own daughter.. also My Shin, please.. l-love, pro-protect and treat our Empress th-the same way.. y-you loved me before and till now, I-i'm glad a-at the same time h-happy that f-for the second time w-we meet and l-love each other again t-the same way we've met before"

She then slowly closes her eyes as the Emperor holds her lifeless corpse and weeps alongside with the Empress.

"No! Why are you leaving me for the second time! Mu Zhongwei! Wake up! Don't leave me alone again! *sniff* *sniff* *sob* *sob*"

"Y-your Majesties! We have further dreadful news: C-concubine Mu Zhongwei's only daughter has gone missing, and we believe she was abducted by one of Lei Nian Zhen's troops."

"No, this is not going to happen... locate my daughter right now!"

"Y-yes, Your Majesty"

"Y-your Majesties, awful news as well: Y-your twin Princess Meihua and her personal maid are both missing, wh-while the Empress Dowager is now dead; a-also, all the ministers who wanted to betray you are all dead as well as Nian Zhen's mother, e-except for your first wife L-lei Nian Zhen"

"Bring her to the Cold Palace and don't ever bring food there; if you do, make sure it's already terrible to eat; also, every end of the month, bring her to the dungeon and punish her with the disciplined stick seven hundred times, repeating it every time she asks for a break; and tell that to the other Concubines who want to usurp me and my Empress. Got it, Eunuch Xiang Jin"

"Y-yes, Your Majesty"

'You'll pay for it, Lei Nian Zhen, and I'll make sure to avenge you, my one and only Xharmynt, especially you, my Mother, and my twin. Lei Nian Zhen, be sure to taste my fury for what you've done. *smirk*'

Continuation of the Present

Inside the chamber of the Empress

"Mother, why is the second prince not me, but the Eunuch son, Zhu Weixiu, and why does Father accept him as his own son and allow him to use our surname despite the fact that he is not our Father's true son?"

"My son, my second Prince Zhu Jielou, it is because he is the only son of your father's Personal Eunuch, and since his mother and your father's Personal Eunuch are both dead, he must protect and care for his one and only child as if he were his own son."

"But Mother, does he really need to take my position? If he wants to be a prince, he can be the third prince, but not my title Mother.. please, I want to be the second prince because I'm your second born prince.. I want to reclaim my title as your second prince, Mother, please can you ask Father about it, please Mother.."

"My Son, whether you like it or not, you must accept your Father's decision; after all, he is your Father and the Emperor, which means he is also the Father of this country; besides, you are already fortunate that you are the third prince rather than the fourth prince, who is the son of your Father's current favorite concubine.

"I-i see Mother.. M-my apologies for my inappropriate behavior."

"It's fine, my son, but don't say it again... okay? Soon, you'll see why I always accept your Father's decision; after all, I'm already fortunate that they picked me as his Empress, and I'm still your Father's current Empress."

"O-okay Mother"

"Good... Would you give a hug to your mother?"

"*hug* I love you, Mother"

"*genuine smile* I love you too, My Second Prince Zhu Jielou"

Meanwhile, inside the Dungeon

"I just want to love and be loved back, but why? Why do I always have to suffer in the end?

First, our Father lets her illegitimate daughter, Lei Xharmynt, to pose as me after my mother delivers me as dead, but I miraculously survive it.

And then Second, even though I keep on framing and punishing her just to show my father how vallains she is, he still loves her as if she were a fragile glass and an innocent angel in his eyes, and then when I became Crown Princess, hoping that my father would appreciate me and notice that I'm also here that I'm also his daughter to the point where even my real twin suffered because I'm seeking our father's attention, but still... I got nothing in return.

And then Third, when I became Crown Princess, the Crown Prince didn't even love me or care about me at all, only his Royal Mother favored me, and then came his decision to get a Concubine, which is Mu Zhongwei, who he always favored a lot and won his heart as if they've known each other for years.

And then Fourth, when he becomes Emperor with my assistance, he doesn't even declare me as his Empress, but rather one of his consorts, and the fact that he allows a harem of Concubines to open upsets and hurts me even more.

And then Fifth, when I discovered that he always favored and visited his lower Concubine because she became pregnant with him and was even made his Empress.

And then Sixth, when his Concubine Mu Zhongwei also became pregnant with him, and that lower Concubine who became his Empress had already given birth to two princes from him.

And now, I'm suffering as a result of my premeditated ursuption and the death of his favorite Concubine Mu Zhongwei. Even the kidnapping of his daughter is attributed to me.

Why?! Why?! Why is it that the heavens are always being unjust to me?! *sniff* *sniff*

Now I understand how my mother felt when she learned that my father already had a favorite Concubine, and that even after she died, he continued to visit her grave and adore her as if she were the only one he loves and his only wife.

*sniff* *sniff* I thought Lei Xharmynt was my only sworn enemy in this world, but I never expected to meet other foes like Mu Zhongwei and Shu Lin Mei.

Why?! Why?! Why are the world and the heavens so harsh to me?! *sniff* *sniff*

Am I not deserving of love? Am I not worth it to be loved in return?

Why?! Why?! Tell me why?! Tell me why?! *sniff* *sniff*

Please... tell me why? Because it's killing me so much to the point where I can't take it any longer! *sniff* *sniff* *blackout*"

~The End~

Date Started: July 07, 2018
Date Finished: December 07, 2018

Written by: DarkAmethyst07
(Almae Arnaiz Ramos)