Her Horrible News

It has been three and a half weeks since Lei Nian Zhen left the Palace, and Lei Xharmynt has been suffering more and more inside the Cold Palace, where she has only eaten twice a day since she was a child, and now their mother has refused to let her eat even once a day for three and half weeks; and their mother's explanation is that she is waiting for the arrival of her Heiress Lei Nian Zhen in order to pass the Crown Princess selection to the Crown Prince of the East.

"Hello, Lei Xharmynt, how's my beloved feeble twin sister *smirk?*"

Lei Nian Zhen did not hear any words from her younger twin sister Lei Xharmynt after she said those words to her, and because of the silent treatment she received from her twin sister who was raised in the Cold Palace for nearly twenty-one years, she tells her nurse maid to bring a disciplining stick for her disrespectful sister.

As soon as the discipline stick was delivered, she told her nurse maid to force Lei Xharmynt to stand up and put her in front of the wooden chair while locking her two hands under the wooden chair where she was currently lying down so she could not escape, and she even raised her ugly hanfu for her to begin her punishment, because Lei Xharmynt was already immuned to the disciplining stick she didn't react to the nearly 500 whippings she received from her older twin sister.

After nearly an hour of whipping her younger twin sister, Lei Nian Zhen forced herself to stop doing what she had been doing to Lei Xharmynt for not even hearing the words she was seeking, which was to beg Lei Xharmynt right in front of her because she didn't hear it despite torturing her younger twin sister every day until now, and now she's already exhausted.

"You know what, Lei Xharmynt, sooner or later I will be the Crown Princess and the future Empress of the Crown Prince and Future Emperor in East, after that I can now hear you saying, "My apologies Your Majesty, this lowly one deserves to be beheaded for I have not seen the Phoenix in my eyes" *evil laughs!* Isn't it amazing my dearest twin sister *smirk* And if that happens, you will never be able to avoid respecting me as your Empress *evil laughs!* Until we meet again, my feeble twin sister"

After Lei Nian Zhen told Lei Xharmynt those remarks, she immediately left the Cold Palace and returned to her room, acting as if she had done nothing to her twin sister, while Lei Xharmynt was silently crying after hearing the news that her older twin sister had brought, and her best friend Wuzi slash Pet ran to her to sympathize with Lei Xharmynt's feelings and sufferings.

*******

Before the end of the night, King Lei Huizhong revealed that a celebration would be held tomorrow to honor their daughter Lei Nian Zhen, who had passed the first, second, third, and fourth stages of the trials to become a Crown Princess and future Empress of the East. Despite the fact that they are still waiting for the final stage, they are confident that she will pass the final stage of the selection and become the Crown Princess of the East.

All people who heard their King's news were overjoyed, not only because their daughter had passed all four stages of the Crown Princess selection process, but for the reason that if their daughter Lei Nian Zhen becomes the Crown Princess of the East, they will be able to finally rid themselves of the Princess's bad behavior, and they also felt pity because if their daughter Lei Nian Zhen succeeds, then all of the people who live in the East will be subjected to the Princess's cruelty and evilness.

Meanwhile, at the Cold Palace

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Hmmnnn..."

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"Hmmmnnn..."

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

"W-wuzi?!" shock is written on Lei Xharmynt's face after she sees what happened why her pet Wuzi is disturbing her deep slumber

"*Dook Dook Dook*"

She immediately followed Wuzi and they both hid in their safe place inside the Cold Palace, while they were hiding in their safe place they saw everything what nurse maid Min did from beginning to end. After Lei Nian Zhen's nurse maid left, Lei Xharmynt and her pet Wuzi left their safe place and they both agreed to secretly return Lei Nian Zhen's special necklace back to her room. An hour later her pet Wuzi finally returned and gave her the signal that it was a success.

Lei Xharmynt hugged her pet as soon as she received Wuzi's message, thanking her for protecting her from the consequences of her twin's evil scheme. Wuzi has constantly aided Lei Xharmynt and shared her aches and sufferings for about twenty-one years. After everything that had happened to her, Lei Xharmynt realized that she was still fortunate to have Wuzi by her side to assist her in everything.