My Innocent Eyes

When Eunuch Xiang Jin entered his main chamber, he immediately prepared his words so that the Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen would not devise another scheme to worsen his Master's situation. Minutes later, he decided to open the main chamber of Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin to confront the Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen.

"Please accept my apologies, Your Highness Crown Princess Nian Zhen, but Crown Prince Mio has prohibited you from entering his chamber today."

"I am the first wife, so why am I not allowed to enter his chamber?! Huh! Don't tell me his ugly Concubine Mu Zhongwei forbade me from entering his chamber, and you're simply using your Master's name to make me believe you?"

"That is not the case, Your Highness" Eunuch Xiang Jin said as he knelt and bowed his head.

"Greetings! Your Highness, Crown Princess Nian Zhen" Princess Zhu Meihua, dressed as a maid, walked up to them and greeted Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen.

"Huh! It's you again! The stupid maid who bumped at me last time"

"What happened last time is purely an accident Your Highness"

"Whatever! Let's go back to our chamber Lady Min"

"As you wish Milady" the Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen's personal maid replied

As soon as they left the chamber of the Crown Prince, Princess Zhu Meihua immediately help Eunuch Xiang Jin to stand up

"Thank you, Your Highness Meihua"

"It's a pleasure to assist you, Eunuch Xiang Jin; by the way, how's my twin brother's condition? Is there any advancement at the moment?"

"My apologies, Your Highness Meihua, but every time his uncommon ailment strikes, it continues to deteriorate his bodily condition, and I'm afraid that if it happens again, it would kill him."

"Why?! Why?! No, I don't want to see him die in front of me! *sniff* *sniff* M-mu Zhongwei, his concubine? Where is she? Maybe she can help me cure my twin!"

"She's currently sleeping inside the secret chamber of the Crown Prince"

"I got it! Wait... Don't let that Lei Nian Zhen visit his chamber again"

"As you wish Your Highness Meihua"

After Princess Zhu Meihua said those words to the first Eunuch of the Crown Prince she immediately entered the secret chamber of the Crown Prince and she didn't expect what she had witness

"Eh? Eh? S-sorry for the i-interrupt, I-i-i suppose I-i-i n-need to walk out first, y-you may now c-continue it *blush*" Princess Zhu Meihua responded quickly, closing the Crown Prince's hidden chamber and let out a heavy sigh while catching her breathe inside his main chamber.

'Aiyaah! Why do I have to witness them doing those things in a broad daylight! *sniff* *sniff* My innocent eyes! Why?! Why?!'

*******

The reason why Princess Meihua immediately close the secret chamber of the Crown Prince

"Hhmmnn... *gasp!* Y-your Highness C-crown Prince Mio, g-good thing you've awaken now. A-ahhmm *lipbite* p-please forgive this C-concubine of yours for sleeping beside you w-without your permission. I-i-i-i, M-mu Zhongwei promise that this concubine of yours d-didn't touch or even d-damage the dragons body in front of her" Mu Zhongwei immediately stand up and pay respect to him and she even bow down her head to hide her red face

'Aiyaah! What the hell have I done?! Even if it is my job to please the dragon's heir, I shouldn't be sleeping with him without his consent. What am I supposed to do now? *blush*' Mu Zhongwei's thoughts

'*smiles* you're so cute when you blush, my Mu Zhongwei. Your cute reactions remind me of her *sigh* I miss you so much, my Xharmynt, you have no idea how much I wish you were still alive and waiting to be my future empress' the Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin's thoughts

"C-come here Mu Zhongwei, h-help me undressed my garments so I-i-i can take a bath and r-refresh myself now" the Crown Prince Mio said in a weak voice

'What?! O-omo! What to do? Think, Mu Zhongwei think *blush* I can't imagine myself seeing this dragon heir nake in front of me *ting!*'

"A-ahhmm, I-i-i think y-your two eunuchs can a-assist you about that thing" Mu Zhongwei said in a nervous tone

"N-no, I-i'd like you to assist me in undressing my clothes every time I take a bath, okay?"

"Eh-eh ahmmn *lipbite* y-yes, Your Highness Mio, i-if that's what you want *blush*"

'*sigh* What's going on with you, Mio Shin? I believe I'm already in love with you, Mu Zhongwei.' the Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin's thoughts

"Then, what are you waiting for, my Concubine Mu Zhongwei? Please, undress my garments right now."

"Y-yes, Your Highness"

Despite her trepidation, Mu Zhongwei was able to gently undress the Crown Prince's eight clothes from top to bottom, and the dragon heir is now nake in front of her both precious and innocent eyes.

"I-it's done Y-your Highness Mio *blush*"

"W-what are you doing? Look at me, Mu Zhongwei"

"B-but your already nake Your Highness and I-i-i respect your privacy"

"You're so cute when you blush Mu Zhongwei *smile*"

"F-forgive this Concubine of yours f-for she didn't controlled herself and b-blushed in front of you Your Highness"

"I will forgive you, once... *smirk* you know what I mean *wink*"

"E-err.. but Y-your Highness"

*sounds of opening the door*

"Ahh!!"

Before his secret chamber opened, Mu Zhongwei accidentally tripped herself and didn't expect to fall into his bed, and she even accidentally grabbed the Crown Prince, and ended up lying on her top, but Mu Zhongwei didn't expect the Crown Prince's unexpected gestures.

"Eh? Eh? S-sorry for the i-interrupt, I-i-i suppose I-i-i n-need to walk out first, y-you may now c-continue it *blush*" Princess Zhu Meihua responded quickly, closing the Crown Prince's hidden chamber.

"Y-you, w-why did you do it? Omo, what should I do now? *gasp!* Y-your Highness"

"Ssshhh... let's stay like this for awhile"

"But..."

Crown Prince Mio kissed Mu Zhongwei again merely to quiet her mouth, and this time it's not a casual kiss, but a passionate one, as witnessed by his younger twin Princess Zhu Meihua. When they had both caught their breath, Crown Prince Mio muttered something to her ears and smiled, leaving Mu Zhongwei stunned, while the Crown Prince smiled and exited his hidden chamber to take a bath.