His Second Prince

Eight months had passed, and they had already decided to reveal the new Emperor's chosen Empress, Mio Shin, especially now that Concubine Shu Lin Mei's baby bump is really visible no matter what dress she wears, and also for eight months that Emperor Mio Shin always visiting her and carefully taking care of her health inside her designated chamber, as well as with Concubine Mu Zhongwei a.k.a Lei Xharmynt and his younger twin Princess Meihua who both secretly visit her without being discovered by the Emperor's other Concubines and Consorts, especially the Empress Dowager, since the Emperor has ordered that Concubine Shu Lin Mei be placed under house arrest and that no one except him, the Emperor, is allowed to visit her.

Inside her chamber

Shu Lin Mei is currently seated in front of her unique chair, which has a mirror in front of it, and is being readied by Princess Meihua and Concubine Mu Zhongwei for her unveiling as the Emperor's chosen Empress.

They then stealthily brought her inside her hidden room, which is connected to the Harem Court, where they always pay a morning visit to the Empress Dowager and the Emperor. When they arrive at Shu Lin Mei's secret room, they carefully removes her blindfold, and after several reminders, Mu Zhongwei decides to remove the blindfold of Lady Jin too, which is her personal maid, as well. And they bid their goodbyes and proceed to the hall through the other door.

Minutes later, the Emperor and Empress Dowager arrive at the hall, and they immediately take their seats in their assigned seats.

"Now that everyone has arrived, I'll explain what my important news is; I know you're all asking why I put my Concubine 禦女 Shu Lin Mei under house arrest, and the reason is that I wish to safeguard her from any threat."

Everyone in the hall has a ruckus once the Emperor says that, and they're all wondering what kind of peril their Emperor is referring about.

After the Emperor stated, "*clap!*clap!* Everyone, let us all welcome my one and only 娘娘 niáng niang" Concubine 禦女 Shu Lin Mei entered the hall with her personal maid, Lady Jin, and gently took her to the special throne, which is the Empress's throne.

*gasp!* Everyone is surprised by the Emperor's revelation; some even expected his first wife or his first Concubine Mu Zhongwei to get pregnant and become his Empress, but they didn't expect a lower-ranking Concubine to win and give him a dragon heir and become their Empress.

"And, as you can see, she's carrying my dragon heir, which is why I placed her under house arrest to safeguard her and my dragon offspring; so, what are you waiting for? Bow down to your Empress, Empress Shu Lin Mei!"

~~~~~~~

14 years later...

"Bring this newly recruited servant to the Shanji Mansion of the Second Prince of Zhu."

"Yes, Secretary Lin!"

The three Court Ladies accompanied the nine-year-old little girl to the Shanji Mansion, the residence of the Second Prince of Zhu.

"Your Highness, your new servant has arrived."

The second prince says, "Let her in!" in a slow voice that can be heard outside the Mansion.

The three Court Ladies unlocked the door and let the small girl into the Second Prince's Mansion, then shut it once the new servant entered.

"Your Royal Highness, Your servant Shuang Lvshi greets you" the little girl said, kneeling in front of the second prince and bowing her head at the top of her hands.