Her Savior and the Wedding

Except for Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin's younger twin sister, everyone is already in the hall. Princess Zhu Meihua does not want Lei Nian Zhen to be her twin brother's wife; instead, she wants Lei Xharmynt to be her future sister-in-law; even though the princess has not met the girl in person, she can sense and know that she can be trusted, and she enjoys all of her twin brother's paintings about Lei Xharmynt, particularly the painting where her twin brother and Lei Xharmynt met together and the other in which Lei Xharmynt was holding the small white ferret and her twin brother was smiling while patting the ferret's head.

She wants her twin brother to be happy, so she helps him and even surreptitiously sabotages the other chosen ladies who had previously passed the selection process, inconspicuously assisting Lei Nian Zhen to pass the final stage in order to free her twin brother's lover, Lei Xharmynt, who is imprisoned in the Cold Palace. Princess Zhu Meihua's instincts told her not to believe the news that Lei Xharmynt was dead and that her body had been discovered outside the Cold Palace where she lived, so she decided to investigate it in person. To do so, she sneakily left the Palace without being noticed by their Royal Guards.

After a few minutes, the wedding ceremony of Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin and the chosen Crown Princess Lei Nian Zhen begins, despite the fact that Princess Zhu Meihua had already departed the Palace and no one had realized that she was not present at the event.

Princess Zhu Meihua decided to leave the Palace without her horse because she knows that if they find out her horse is missing, they will send the royal guards to find her at any cost, and her plans will fail if that happens.

Princess Zhu Meihua is now in the capital when she accidently collides with one of the bandits, who are now pursuing her. Princess Zhu Meihua is now fleeing the bandits in order to save her life, and she is now regretting not bringing her own horse with her so she could quickly flee the bandits who are pursuing her. Princess Zhu Meihua doesn't know what to do and can't stop wondering why this mystery girl saved her from the bandits as she was about to turn and run to the right side.

"There she is! Catch them!"

The bandits happened to see them as Princess Zhu Meihua was about to collapse to her knees, but the mystery girl caught her just in time, and they are now cornered, unable to escape until they fight them.

One of the bandits exclaimed, "Leave that girl to us!"

"Huh! Not unless you beat me, Bandits! *smirk*" Before the bandits could react to the mysterious girl, three of their members had already fallen down due to her unexpected strike.

"Attack them!"

Princess Zhu Meihua was terrified because she knew she couldn't fight them like the mysterious girl did for her to be safe and sound. However, as expected, the mysterious girl fought them all and they all fell down, both gasping for air. The bandits set them go due of the mystery girl's fighting skills, and they all pledge that no matter what happens, they will never bother them again. Following what had occurred, the mysterious girl and Princess Zhu Meihua deserted all of the bandits and even left the capital.

Princess Zhu Meihua was carried to the mystery girl's home on the mountain, but before the mysterious girl could open the door, someone had already opened it for her, and Princess Zhu Meihua was taken aback when she saw who had opened the door.

"G-general Yu Feiwu?" exclaimed the princess, surprised.

"And who are you, Lady?" General Yu Feiwu asked, his voice commanding with a gleam of coldness in it, sending chills down her spine and causing her to take a step forward, almost falling, but the mysterious girl caught her fast again.

"I brought her here, General Yu Feiwu" the mysterious girl stated coldly.

"But, Your Highness! You have no idea who she is, and how could you leave the mountain without even informing me?"

"I don't care who she is, General Yu Feiwu, but she's important to someone I care about, and I'm willing to fight those bandits to save her."

General Yu Feiwu was taken aback and asked, "You mean?"

"*smirk* You know what I'm talking about."

"Please accept my apologies, Your Highness; this lowly one deserves to be beheaded."

"Stand up, General Yu Feiwu, please accept my apologies for leaving the mountain without your permission."

Princess Zhu Meihua had no idea that the mystery girl who had saved her was a royal princess, and she was about to respect her when the mysterious girl stopped her and told her that they were both of the same status, thus there was no need to respect her. Princess Zhu Meihua had not expected the mystery girl to realize her true identity, despite the fact that she was clothed as a common citizen, for even the bandits had not recognized her true identity until they were chasing her because of the accident that happened earlier.

"By the way, it's nice to meet you, Princess Zhu Meihua" the mysterious girl said again, which surprised her because she didn't expect the mysterious girl to know her name aside from her status, and before she could ask, the mysterious girl bowed her head slightly and removed her fake mask and veil, then slowly raised her head, shocking the princess once more with the revelation she saw.

"I-it's you? Omo! I'm not dreaming right? You're alive!" Princess Zhu Meihua suddenly remembered the paintings, and she was so thrilled that she hugged the mysterious girl, who hugged her back out of astonishment and joy.