His Plan

Present Time: the 8th day of the 4th month of the year 1396

"Congratulations Ladies; the three of you have completed all of the challenges from the first stage up to the fourth stage, and you are now in the final stage; additionally, one of you will be a Crown Princess of Crown Prince Mio, who is the heir to their throne; and for the final stage, we want you to choose a day to visit the Crown Prince in his chamber and spend a day with him. If one of you can stay in his chamber for one day without being kicked out, that Lady will be the Crown Princess automatically; if none of you can pass, we will have no choice but to choose another lady from among those who participate in the selection. Is that okay?" remarked the Palace's court Lady.

They all answered in unison, "Yes, Court Lady Yu."

"Good, you may now take a break and return to your individual families to have a rest."

"Thank you, Court Lady Yu"

Meanwhile, inside the chamber of the Crown Prince

"It's me, Eunuch Xiang Jin, Your Highness Crown Prince Mio!"

"Please come in!"

"Until now, Your Highness, she is still residing in the Cold Palace."

"But she's already grown up!"

"Y-yes, your Highness, b-but her family will not allow her to l-leave the Cold Palace u-unless her twin sister wins the throne and becomes Crown Princess."

"Tsskk, so her twin sister is in the selection; huh! Then we'll join their game; just make sure Eunuch Xiang Jin that Xharmynt gets her freedom to live outside the Cold Palace."

"Y-yes, your Highness, no matter what happens, I will guard and protect her."

"You may now leave my chamber"

"T-thank you, Your Highness, Crown Prince Mio"

Meanwhile, outside the Palace

All the chosen three ladies bid their goodbyes to each other and parted their ways. After how many hours of traveling Lei Nian Zhen is back to their Kingdom in the West and she exited her 轿子 palanquin as soon as it was opened and entered the Palace. While walking, she noticed her mother walking with three books in her hands and about to return them to the library when she called it.

"Your Majesty!" Queen Yue Xhinhua turned around as soon as she recognized the voice that addressed her.

"Nian Zhen, My Princess!" exclaimed the Queen, who instantly handed over the three books she was holding to the servant standing next to her and rushed over to hug her daughter after how many weeks that Lei Nian Zhen had been gone.

"How is the selection process going, My Princess, and why did you leave so soon after how many weeks?"

"Mom, relax! I passed the first, second, third, and fourth stages of the process, and now we're in the final stage of the process, in which we must visit the Crown Prince in his chamber, and if I am not kicked out in his chamber, I will be automatically the Crown Princess of their Crown Prince; and the reason I am here is because they allow us to take a break before proceeding to the final stage of the selection."

"Wow! Then it's fantastic news for us. We should celebrate this, My Princess, but first I need to return these three books, and then we'll wait for your Father after his meeting in the Courtroom. Is that okay with you?"

"No problem with me, Mom"

"Then I'll have to leave you here to return this to our library"

"All right, Mom"

After Queen Yue Xhinhua left, her daughter Lei Nian Zhen went straight to the Cold Palace, where she bullied her feeble younger twin sister Lei Xharmynt, as she always did.