Return.

An ending of sorts. It was by no means peaceful. Not the fire, smoke, blood and internal organs spewed out the floor - But, we did leave a place scarred. It's not a total ending, but Lucian won't be coming after Ethan. That fold of heaven we were taken to, is gone. God heard, through his sources - And fire-balled the place. Cleansed the area so to speak, he made the fallen raise - And, march their sorry asses into waiting portrait frames (His holiness righted the grand room back to it regal state)

Other areas were either emptied or restored to a state of before. The "before" I didn't inquire too closely to.

Amara and Rhys are supposedly dead, but Archangels never completely go - They may have caught up with Lucian somewhere (Where? I'm not interested)    Lucian was stripped of his divine status, he's still an Archangel (But, one of no real position)   If he remains "good" (In thought and action)    He may get a welcome back

If he turns to the other side, he will have to earn his place. His  enemies down below are many (Those who feel cheated) My guess is, he won't want to go too near to those that hate him.

Clark stood tall and all commanding in her usual fashion, but I saw fear shaking her to her core, she pulled both Ethan and I close to her.

"I wanted death, destruction! I wanted Lucian to pay! But, it was all of them together! They all did this. Now, their secret sick haven is gone! I have my child back (Clark suddenly hugged Ethan, pulled back to stare at me) I have you. I have what is most important to me alive!.." Clarke paused a minute.

"Trinity. Ethan is never to learn how to spill blood. It is to be an act of defence. Never a learned skill..." Clark suddenly cupped Ethan's face...."You are never to learn evil acts! Evil dwells within, it is part of you. But, you will never be trained in that matter..." Clark looked back at me.

"They trained the children. The strong ones. Mentally they never understood....Then, they would be beaten back into submission.." Clark suddenly hugged Ethan hard again. Clark was sitting on a rollacoster of emotions. She doesn't cope well with those!     And, if we don't calm her, she might crush Ethan in her "loving-hugs" of fear for him.        EB stood close to me, while Clark's focus was on me, she felt safe.  Hector, looked at us all - Grinned.     His only thoughts were of home. And Abby (Definitely Abby!)

I looked around the room, everything was pristine, clean. Polished.     I could smell old wood, and oil.    There was a subtle flow of air, like someone had kindly opened a window - For fresh air.      But, this large room held no windows (It was windless)    There were arch-way entrances (Two - One to enter, one to leave)     They only took you out to hallways.

This place is strange. Boarder line bizarre.

From ceiling to floor, and all over the walls we had burned, sprayed blood. We had caused harm, we had defended. Now the room looked, as it had when I was first bought into it. A chill run down my back (Why the fear? I felt secrets. Lots and lots of secrets. Similar to what the mansion held. But. I'd never felt fear there?  So, why so strong here?) Clark pulled my attention back to our small group.

"We need to return. Out of this place (She didn't need to tell us twice!) Ethan, Hector and you young lady! Come with Trinity and I. This isn't a safe place for any one!.." She took Ethan's arm, snapped her fingers at EB. Hector and I looked at each other (Grinned) I found if you narrowed your eyes a little - Clark looked old. As in fifty's.....A mature aged woman, who's job has been to boss people around (Deep down, I didn't mind. Gran was like that. She was forever ordering her garden around - "Stand tall, or you will not grow!")