•01

Cha MeiLi. Her dad is Korean while her mom is Chinese. She has an older brother named, Cha Hakyeon. When Hakyeon was a year old, his mother passed away from cancer. A year later, their parents met and fell in love and got married. A year afterwards, MeiLi was born.

"Look, Hakyeon. You have a baby sister now." He was 3 years old now, tiptoeing up beside the hospital bed to get a good look at his baby sister who was quietly sleeping. Hakyeon smiled, "She's so cute."

As time went by, MeiLi's mother treated Hakyeon as her own showering both kids equally with love. And in return, he took real good care of his sister. MeiLi grew up and respected her brother. He was always kind to her even though sometimes he would jokingly tease her for fun. They were a big happy family. A happy mafia family, may I add.

Their dad was one of biggest mafia in South Korea. He would teach them how to fight and how to use various weapons. Hakyeon was one of the best in his group, Vixx. MeiLi was good as well, but she didn't really want to be a part of it. Although her father respected her decision, she would help them out with trades once in a while if they really needed her to which she didn't mind. And that's how she met.... Min Yoongi.

"MeiLi?" Hakyeon called out while knocking on her door. MeiLi opened the door and greeted him. "Yes, oppa?" "MeiLi, I need your help. The guys and I have another appointment to go to. So I was wondering if you could go do a trade for me tonight?" He rubbed the back of his neck, biting the corner of his bottom lip feeling sorry for asking her to do his work for him. She gave him a soft smile and nodded. "I'm sorry for asking you. I know you just wanna live a normal life." She shook her head and gave him a more assured smile. "It's okay, oppa. I honestly don't mind."

He let out a sigh of relief and handed her a folder. "Here's the info. You're gonna meet up with BTS. We made a deal to trade with some of our good weapons we just got for their best drugs. Everything else you need to know is in that folder, ok?" MeiLi nodded. "Ok oppa." Hakyeon cupped her left cheek into his right hand with a worried expression. "And MeiLi... please be careful. BTS is one of the biggest mafia groups besides ours for the baddest murdering records. I wish I could go instead of you, but this appointment is also important and BTS hates rescheduling." She held onto his hand tight and nodded. "Don't worry. I'll be fine and I'll be quick. You know how I work." She assured him one last time with confidence.

"I'll see you later when I come home." Hakyeon leaned down and gave her a peck on the forehead before leaving, gathering the guys behind him as he went down the stairs. MeiLi took a glance at the folder and shrugged. "Alright. Let's check out BTS." She closed her door and studied the information until it was almost time to go.