•17

A couple days passed and MeiLi was still feeling nauseous. Hakyeon patted her back trying to soothe her while holding her hair back as she leaned over, puking in the toilet. "What the fuck? Why do I keep feeling nauseous? It's not something I ate.... Fuck.. I'm not.... Am I..?" "We should take you to the hospital." Her brother demanded. She wiped her mouth with a towel and nodded. "Yeah, the only way to be sure is to go to the hospital..." He slowly held her to stand. They both walked out of the bathroom with Leo standing guard from behind, following. MeiLi's vision starts to become blurry, slightly stumbling as she followed behind her brother who was leading the way down the stairs. She suddenly collapsed and fainted but was caught by Leo and his quick reflexes to notice. "Hyung!" He called out to Hakyeon. "MeiLi!" He turned around his unconscious sister in Leo's arms. "Quick Leo! Let's go to the hospital!"

Hakyeon paced back and forth, biting his nail as he waits for the doctor to finish the check up. "How's my sister doing, Dr. Kang?" He looked at him worried as the rest of Vixx was standing behind him. "Well, congratulations! She's 3 weeks pregnant. She just needs to rest and she'll be fine to go home when she wakes up." "3 weeks pregnant?" He thought to himself as the doctor had already left the room. Ravi walked up to him, speaking with his low deep voice. "Hyung, shall we tell Yoongi?" Hakyeon shook his head and sighed. "Later. He's in a meeting at the moment." Ravi nodded and went back in place with the others. "Oh sister.. Will you be okay with a baby on the way?"

———

YOONGI'S POV

He sat there with his chin resting in his palm, sighing. "Meetings feel boring now.. I wonder if she's still mad at me. She hasn't talked to me since that day. But I meant every word I said that day." He lightly shook his head. "Come on, Yoongi. You can talk to her when you go over to her place. Right now you need to focus on the meeting. It's really important.. it's about..." Yoongi furrowed his brows. "Well... obviously you haven't been paying attention to what they've been saying... Get it together, Yoongi!"

"Yoongi? Yoongi??" He snapped back into reality from his train of thoughts. "Huh?" "Yoongi, have you even been listening to us?" Jin asked, glaring at him with his arms crossed. "Uhh...." Yoongi smiled innocently, raising his shoulders up. Jin furiously threw the papers in his hand down on the table. "Come on, Yoongi! Do you wanna find him or not?" Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Fine.." "Jin hyung has a point. We need to find him before he decides to make his move." Hoseok commented. "I know! I know!" He hissed. "Remember, we're doing this to get revenge on what he did to you, hyung." Jungkook chimed in. Yoongi looked away, banging his fist on the table. "Don't even mention it again. I know what he did!" Jungkook backed down, slightly scared and nodded.

"Alright. Let's just get back to the meeting." Namjoon clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, calming them down. "Of course I remember what that bastard did to me! Little maknae knows better than to mention it to me in my face!" He balled his fist until suddenly his phone starts vibrating in his pocket. He took it out and opened the message.

"We need to talk when you're done. Come by the house when you get a chance. -Hakyeon"

Yoongi raised a brow then put his phone back and listened to the meeting again.

———

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi headed straight to MeiLi's house after the meeting was over. He knocked on the door and Hongbin answered. "Hi Yoongi. Hyung is waiting upstairs in his office." Hongbin let him in, turning around to glance at his friend. "Where's MeiLi?" The lad scratched his head, thinking. "She should be in her room resting. Or maybe in the theater room with the guys." Yoongi nodded and headed up towards Hakyeon's office, knocking on the door before getting permission to open it.

"Yoongi. Come sit. I need to tell you something." Yoongi's brow raised as he walked over and sat across from the desk. "Is everything okay, hyung? You look kind of tensed." Hakyeon gave him a serious stare with his hands clasped together in front of him. "Yoongi, let me ask you a question. How serious are you with my sister?" Baffled by the sudden question, he was about to answer until his phone vibrated. It was a text message.

"Yoongi babe. I'm hosting a party this weekend. You should come and let's catch up. -xoxo Minah"

He groaned at the unexpected text then looked back up at Hakyeon. "I really love her a lot, hyung." He nodded with a soft hum. "Do you have any future plans with her?" Yoongi was hit with another unexpected question and rubbed the back of his neck. "Not at the moment to be honest. I like how things are right now the way they are. She makes me happy. But I have to take care of something first before I can think about having future plans with her. I want to protect her and keep her safe for now." "Alright. You may go." Yoongi looked at him confused. "Is that all you wanted to tell me?" Hakyeon nodded quietly then gestured him to leave. As soon as Yoongi was out of sight behind the doors, Hakyeon let out a disappointed sigh. "Oh baby sister... What are we going to do?"