•04

A WEEK LATER / AUTHOR'S POV

"Hey MeiLi!" The girl in the apron with her hair up in a neat bun turned around hearing her name being called out and smiled when her eyes came across a big round pair, showing off her eye smile. "Oh, Sooyoung ah!" Sooyoung has been her best friend since middle school and also her coworker. "Are you almost off yet?" The girl asked as she leaned over, elbowing the counter with her long slim figure. "Yeah, just 5 more mins, ok?" Sooyoung nodded then left to sit at a table to wait for her.

The cafe store door's bell ring as the door opened, letting the insiders know when a customer is here orq going out. "Welcome!" MeiLi turned around and bowed before looking at the customer. "We meet again." A deep husky voice said with a smirk plastered across his face. She looked up and her eyes widened in surprise. "Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

He leaned his right side against the counter, showing off his little cocky smirk. "I'm here to ask you on that date, remember?" She rolled her eyes and scoffed, crossing both her arms. "Really, Yoongi?" He nodded. "Well, he is cute. But he's BTS." "And if I say no, you're just gonna keep coming, aren't you?" He grinned widely, nodding once more. She let out a deep aggravated sigh, placing both palms down on the counter. "Alright, fine. Happy now?" His gummy smile once again appeared but wider this time showing his excitement. "That gummy smile though." She giggled to herself and shook her head. "I'll pick you up at 8 tonight then." She nodded her head as he finally left, waving to her without looking back.

"So, who was that?" Sooyoung ran over, almost hitting against the counter while raising her brows playfully at her. "I'll tell you on the way. Let's go." MeiLi laughed while taking off her apron as her next replacement
has already arrived. They went shopping while MeiLi told Sooyoung what happened. Her friend squealed happily, teasing her.

Later on that night MeiLi took a shower and got ready.

She wore a light blue off the shoulder lace dress with a handgun in her leg holster along with her steel training knife underneath

She wore a light blue off the shoulder lace dress with a handgun in her leg holster along with her steel training knife underneath. "Where are you going, little sis?" Hakyeon was standing at her doorway, leaning his back against it with arms crossed. She turned around and walked towards him. "I guess I'm going on a date." She replied, twirling around lightly. "How do I look, oppa?" He smiled abd kissed her forehead. "You look beautiful. May I know with whom you're going with?" She paused, slightly smiling. "Okay but promise me you won't get mad." He gave her a stoic expression and nodded waiting for her to give him a name.

She bit her lower lip nervously before spilling out the name. "Min Yoongi..." Hakyeon's eyes widen in surprised then sighed before showing a positive smile. "Well, as long as you're happy. Just take care of yourself, okay? If you need me I'm one call away." He patted her shoulder as she nodded.