•21

3 weeks has passed. MeiLi was still in the same emotionless state without a word. Her wound was nearly healed and Dr. Kang said she could go home so Hakyeon took her back home. Since then, she's been in her room. She was able to move around and still clean herself up, but other than that it's almost as if she was a soulless walking corpse. Yoongi told the guys about his moment with Hongki at the party and had been a little uneasy since then. Hakyeon and Yoongi had to continue with their business so Hakyeon called Sooyoung over to keep an eye on her. There wasn't much Sooyoung could do as well. She would feel bad for her best friend and cry from time to time.

———

YOONGI'S POV

"Yoongi, are you listening?" Jin slammed his hands on the table and repeated, "Yoongi?!" Yoongi brushed his fingers through his hair in frustration. "I can't, hyung.. I can't do this anymore. I keep thinking about her. Why is she still like this? Why won't she say a word?" The guys sat there quietly watching him have a mental breakdown as they, themselves, didn't know the answer either. Jin finally broke the silence and placed his hand on his shoulder. "I know you feel helpless. We all do. I know you blame yourself, but it was actually Minah's fault and the bitch deserved it. But give it some time. I know you didn't mean to betray her, but she didn't know that. And after her entire history her mind is probably just trying to clear things up." "I know, hyung.. I just wish... I wish there was something I could do to help her get better." Yoongi sobbed in Jin's arms for a while before ending their meeting only to talk about it again at another time.

Jin was in the kitchen cooking with the assist of Jungkook while the rest of the guys sat on the couch and watch tv. Yoongi leaned on the counter behind Jin and Jungkook while staring into space in his own little world until a the notification sound from his phone pulled him back to reality. He checked his phone and it was a text from an unknown number.

"Hey Yoongi. Remember me from the party?"

"It's Hongki." He snarled thinking to himself. "What the fuck does he want this time?"

"Remember before I left I told you I'll see you and your girlfriend soon?"

Upon reading the word 'girlfriend', Yoongi's blood started boiling up as he clenched his fist.

"I gotta say, Yoongi. She's really pretty. Especially when she's pregnant. You know how pregnant woman can have that beautiful glow."

Yoongi growled and bang his fist onto the counter as he could imagine Hongki smirking while reading his words. Jin and Jungkook was startled by the sudden bang and turned to look at him. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, worried but Yoongi didn't response and kept his eyes glued to his phone instead.

"Which reminds me. She's by herself right now, isn't she?"

A sudden sharp pain hit inside him causing his eyes to widen.

"Oh wait, that's right. She's with her best friend. Well, I should pay her a visit, shouldn't I?"

"Yoongi?" Jin called out to him, seeing the rage in his eyes then walked over behind and leaned over, reading what was on his phone. His eyes widened upon reading the text. Jungkook soon did the same and his eyes started shaking in fear. After reading just the first few sentences, the maknae ran to the living room and told the others what's happening at the moment.

"I guess I'll be seeing you soon. IF you make it on time, Yoongi."

Yoongi shouted furiously, kicking the chair beside him when the rest ran over. They took Yoongi's phone and read the messages. "If he fucking touches her I swear I'll kill him!" Yoongi snatched his phone back and grabbed his jacket. "Hyung, where are you going?" Jimin asked. "I need to get there! What if he hurts her?" "But what if it's a trap?" Namjoon stated calmly. "There's no time to think what if! I need to see her! I need to be there!" Just then he phone beeped. He took his phone out and his heart suddenly dropped upon reading the message.

"Yoongi, my sister is not home. Sooyoung isn't answering her phone either. Do you know where they might be? I'm a little worried."