•20

THE HOSPITAL

"I NEED A DOCTOR QUICK!" Half of the guys shouted at the same time, rushing inside with blood spilling out making Hakyeon's jacket getting all bloodied from soaking it in. The nurses quickly came over eith a bed and Yoongi gently laid her down. Along with the doctor on the way, rushing to the ICU they rushed her inside leaving the guys to wait outside the door. But before the doctor could go in Hakyeon stopped him and notified him. "Remember she's pregnant. Please make sure the baby is okay too." Yoongi suddenly looked up in shock upon hearing his words while the doctor nodded and went inside. "W-What did you say?" Hakyeon signed deeply and looked him in the eyes confidently. "Yes, shes pregnant with your child. You weren't supposed to find out this way."

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief, his body trembling. "Why didn't you tell me? Why?!" He suddnely snapped at the older one. Jin came and held Yoongi back, trying to calm him down. "He had his reasons not to. Remember the talk you guys had?" Yoongi remembered then realized... "Hyung, you knew?" Jin showed an apologetic look. "She made me promise not to tell you. Besides, you couldn't tell by the popcorn and pickle juice? Obviously it was a clese big hint!" Yeah, it actually was. He knew Jin was right about that, but he didn't think much of it since all he wanted before having a family was to find Hongki. Yoongi leaned against the wall and slid down, rummaging his fingers through his hair in frustration. Not at the guys or at her, but at himself. He quietly sobbed as Hoseok and V tried to comfort him by staying by his side.

It's been 3 hours and MeiLi was still inside. Yoongi got his cuts treated and came back, waiting outside the ICU room. Everyone was sitting and/or standing all worried for her life and the baby's. Suddenly the door opened and the doctor came out, taking off both gloves before pulling his surgical mask down to his chin. "How's my sister, Dr. Kang?" Hakyeon asked. "She lost a lot of blood. She's going to need a blood transfusion. Is there anyone here with type A?" "I am!" Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Hakyeon all shouted at the same time, raising their hands. "I just need one person." "I'll do it since I'm her brother." The guys put their hands down and Dr. Kang nodded his head. "Alright, let's hurry." "Wait!" Yoongi walked towards the doctor and placed a hand on his shoulder. "How's the baby? Is my baby okay?" His eyes sparkled as it was getting teary. The doctor patted his hand. "The baby is fine for now. But we'll have to check on it again after the transfusion." Yoongi looked down and dropped his hand, letting them walk back into the room again.

Another hour went by and it was already 2am. Hakyeon finally came out. All the needed was just for the doctor to finish whatever else he needed to do. Roughly another 30 mins went by. Jimin and Jungkook fell asleep. Hyuk, Hongbin, and Ravi fell asleep as well. Hoseok and V was trying hard to fight against their heavy droopy eyes. Yoongi stood there impatiently biting his nails. The sound of the double doors opening drew the remaining people's attention. "Finally." Ken mumbled under his breath. "Is she okay? Is my baby okay?" Yoongi asked as if he's been waiting for years. "The bullet was really close to her heart, but thankfully it didn't hit any major arteries or done much damaged. And the baby is still healthy. But she will need to stay here for a couple of weeks to heal and rest." Hakyeon sighed in relief. "Thank you!"

The guys went home to sleep while Hakyeon and Yoongi fought over about who should stay the night. But knowing how stubborn Yoongi was and also the fact that Hakyeon just had a blood transfusion, it was a better idea for him to go home and get some rest. Yoongi sat by her bedside and held her hand, bringing it up to his cheek as he cried. "I'm sorry, baby.. I'm so sorry.. I should've listened to you and we should've never went there.. it's all my fault..." he kissed the back of her hand and gently caressed her cheek. "I love you, MeiLi. I always have and I always will."

The next morning Hakyeon came to trade places with Yoongi as he went home to shower and get some sleep. Her brother looked over at her unconscious face and heaved out a short sigh. "Oh little sister. If I knew things were gonna turn out this way I would've rushed over sooner when you told me to.." A couple of hours later, MeiLi woke up. Hakyeon called Yoongi and the doctor. The doctor said she was fine. Hakyeon couldn't accept the answer, but knew there was nothing he could do. Yoongi rushed over with the guys, opening the door. "How is she? Is she okay?" Yoongi asked as his words slowly faded realizing she was sitting there staring into the depth of nothing in front of her still with the very exact same lifeless look in her eyes. "H-Hyung.. w-why are her eyes still....?" He paused and sat at the other side of the bed. "I honestly don't know, Yoongi." Hakyeon sighed in disappointment. "She hasn't even spoken a word since she woke up like this. I guess she was badly traumatized, Yoongi.." Yoongi hesitated to hold her hand at first but after realizing she hasn't moved an inch made him a little more relieved that she was gonna be in her killing spree state again. "It's all my fault.."