•11

AUTHOR'S POV

"Last thing I remembered was wishing you were beside me." The girl smiled. "Well, you got your wish." She leaned towards him and crashed her lips onto his gently. He responded back, grabbing hold onto both her cheeks, deepening the kidd as it turns more passionate with a hint of lust. Yoongi slid his hands down to her waist snd picked her up to sit on his lap. Her knees kneeling down on each side, she slowly grinds on top of his crotch with her arms wrapped around his neck. He let out a low groan in pleasure in between her lips, biting her lower lip causing her to gasp an opening for his tongue. His tongue exploring her wet cavern sloppily while his hands gripped onto her hips as she sways them back snd forth before pulling away and stopping.

"W-What? What's wrong?" He asked her confusingly with his brows furrowed. "You're still injured. You're gonna get hurt. You have to wait until you're all healed up first." She teased him, rubbing her nose across his before giving him a soft peck on the lips and getting off his lap. Yoongi ran his fingers through his messy hair and groaned out loud in frustration. "Ugh! You better be lucky I like you." MeiLi giggled and gently patted his head. "I like you too, Yoongi." He took her hand and kissed the back of it with a warm smile.

———

JIN'S POV

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Please let it be Yoongi.. please let it be Yoongi...." Jin quickly rushed over, hoping it was Yoongi since they haven't heard from him since the night before. "Hey.." a low deep groggily voice greeted him. "Oh my gosh, Yoongi! You're safe!" Without thinking, Jin wrapped his arms around the pale one and gave him a tight hug. "O-Ouch! Hyung!" Yoongi groaned in pain as Jin quickly let him go. "Jeez Yoongi. I'm sorry! I forgot you were injured. Here, let me help you, MeiLi." He took Yoongi's left arm and put it around his neck, carefully helping him to his room.

Jungkook rushed over seeing Yoongi home again. "Hyung! You're back!" He just nodded in response. "How's V and Jimin doing? Are they okay?" Jin and MeiLi gently sat him down on his bed as he looked up at the guys waiting for an answer. "I... I can't bring myself to say it..." They both just look at each other then at him and then towards the ground. "Tell me!" Getting impatient by their silent treatment, Yoongi quickly became angry as he realizes that something bad couldve happened to them. "I want to tell you, but somehow I... I can't get my voice to come out.." He began to throw his things that was on his bed side across his room causing a loud ruckus. "WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME?!" He screamed at them causing a slight pain from his wound, groaning lowly in pain. "I'm... I'm sorry, Yoongi... I failed as a hyung to you all..."

Namjoon and Hobi ran in after hearing the loud noise. "What's going on?" Namjoon asked as they walked towards them. "Where's V and Jimin? Are they okay?" Yoongi asked once more in a more calm but deep angry tone. Hobi frowned revealing his traiangle shaped mouth as Namjoon sighed deeply. "Jimin is doing fine now. He's resting although he wont be able to use his left arm for a while until it heals." Yoongi ruffled his slim fingers through his blonde strands, frustrated as he listened to Hobi's voice. "And V?" Hobi looked away, biting his lower lip trying to hold back his tears. "V hyung... lost a lot of blood.. he's been running a fever and unconscious since..." Jungkook finally spoke out as his voice cracked in between getting caught in his sad emotions. MeiLi gently laid her hand on his shoulder, lightly squeezing it. "I'll go see if I can help him." Her soft voice somehow reaasured him and gave him a little hope, nodding while she walked out to V's room.