Epilogue

5 Years Later

"Eomma!" The 2 year old girl cried as her mother rushed over seeing her daughter holding onto her knee. "Nana! What happened?" The little girl cried, pointing at the older 5 year old boy standing across from her. "Min Seongmin, what did you do to your little sister?" "Mianhae eomma. It was an accident." Seongmin ran up to his little sister and kneeled down beside her. "Does it hurt?" She nodded her head. He gently blew onto her bare knee as if it could magically heal her. "Is it better now?" She nodded once again, wiping away her tears. MeiLi just sat there watching their cute interactions. "I'm sorry, Nana. I promise to protect you from now on, okay?" She looked up at her big brother with a pout. "Promise?" She held up her pinky finger towards him. He held it with his and smiled. "I promise. I, Seongmin, will always protect my little sister, Nana, bo matter what happens." She flashed her little gummy smile as he took her hand. "Come on, Nana. Let's go play!" She hummed in response as they both held hands and ran outside to the backyard.

MeiLi giggled to herself and stood up. "They both have that gummy smile just like their dad." A sudden pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind as she could see a blonde hair poking from her shoulder, leaning on it. "But they have their mom's personality traits." She turned her head and poked his nose. "They have yours too." She laughed and held onto his arms. "Are you hungry?" She asked him and he nodded. "Alright, let me go finish cooking." She was about to pull away but he turned her around to face him and pulled her closer to his chest, grinning. "I want you." She scoffed sarcastically and chuckled. "Aigoo. Min Yoongi, can you keep it in your pants for once?" He flashed his gummy smile. "Come on, you know you want another little one running around." He interlocked his fingers together, keeping her close then leaned down to place his forehead against hers. She blushed while staring up into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "I love you, Yoongi." "I love you too, MeiLi." They both leaned towards each other and kissed passionately for a few moments until the heard a little disgusted voice from the side.

"Eww! Don't look Nana!" Seongmin covered her eyes over with his hand. The couple oulled away and laughed at their kids. "Come here you little squirts!" Yoongi tickled Nana then placed Seongmin on his right shoulder while carrying Nana in his left arm. They were having a good time together as a family. Suddenly a presence barged into their house. "Hey kids! Uncle Jin is here!" Jin shouted as he walked in with the others behind. "Uncle Hakyeon is here too and we have gifts!" Yoongi put the kids down as they squealed happily, running towards their 12 uncles. "Yay! Uncles are here!" Yoongi wrapped an arm around MeiLi as they both smiled at the perfect moments in front of them.