•19

AUTHOR'S POV

The guys finally got to Minah's house and walked up to the driveway. "You guys are here too?" Namjoon asked, approaching Vixx who had just arrived at the same time. "Yeah, we came to hang out with you guys." Hakyeon chuckled while the rest of the guys greeted each other with hugs and handshakes. "AHH!!" Just then a girl escaped from the house, running towards them. "Is that..?" "Blood?" V asked with Jimin finishing his sentence. Scared with with their eyes widen and jaws dropping, Jin quickly ran up to the girl. "What happened?!" The unknown girl was shaking in fear, only able to point to the house. "MeiLi.."

Hakyeon rushed into the house with everyone else following behind. They suddenly stopped at the entrance and their mouths began to quiver with a sudden rush of fear. There was blood everywhere along with dead bodies. "What the hell?" Jungkook whispered. "Language!" Jin scolded him. "We need to find MeiLi." Leo whispered in Hakyeon's ear as he nodded. They looked around the place while carefully stepping over the dead bodies. They walked passed the first living room towards the kitchen and it looked just as bad. Lifeless bodies covered in blood was scattered everywhere. Even on the countertops.

"No! Stay away!" Just then a girl's cry was heard. They all ran to where the voice was and saw a badly wounded Minah leaning against the wall for support with a twisted leg and cuts all over her arms and a few on her face, terrified while pointing a gun at... "MeiLi!" Hakyeon shouted and was about to run over but noticed her eyes. They way they blankly stare at Minah with no soul in them and Yoongi standing in between the both of them slightly injured with a few cuts made by MeiLi.

"Yoongi! What the hell happened?!" Hakyeon scowled at him with a slight anger building up inside. "It was a misunderstanding! I tried.. I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen!" Yoongi shouted with a shaky breath. "I bet it was all the bitch's fault again!" Jungkook hissed towards Minah, glaring at her. MeiLi then took a step forward. "Stop! Come any closer and I'll shoot you!" She cried out desperately with tears in her eyes. "Stop it Minah! You're not gonna shoot her! This was all your fault! Ig you hadn't forcefully kissed me then this would've never happened!" Yoongi snapped at her then gently turned to look at his beloved, slowly reaching an arm out to her. "Babe, please.."

"Betrayer!" She snarled at him, swiftly attacking his arm but he quickly avoided it. "No! I would never! I wouldn't! I love you!" During the moment Hakyeon and Jin decided and discussed with the rest to circle around the 3 of them and then carefully hold onto both girls from attacking one another. "If you love me, then move!" MeiLi hissed at him. "No!" He exclaimed. "Why? Cause she's your first love?" Her blank expression was even more nerve wrecking than her angry expression because he wasn't able to read her expressions or understand the deep meaning of her words clearly. "Yes, she was my first love. But I don't love her anymore. Not since I met you. Now please, MeiLi.." Her brows began to furrow, clashing together as she shook her head. Her voice starts shaking as she questioned, reaching an arm out to him. "Y-Yoongi?" He looked a little confused as her eyes were still the same but he thought maybe she was slowly coming out of her killing state and accepted it. "MeiLi, it's okay. I'm here.." He held onto her hand with only inches away from her. She then looked up at him with a devilish grin. His eyes widened noticing she just tricked up ans she pushed him away to the side, colliding into Leo who was standing in place. She ran towards Minah, throwing her dagger straight into her right shoulder causing her to pull the trigger. BANG!

"NOO!" Hakyeon screamed. The guys with their shocked expression all looked at MeiLi, standing there frozen to the core. Yoongi shaking his head in disbelief. Instantly MeiLi three her other dagger at Minah and it pinned exactly into her skull from the center causing her to die right away. "MeiLi!" Yoongi and the guys ran towards her as she fell down on her knees. Yoongi caught her into his arms with a hand over her chest where the bullet had pierced through right where her heart was at but soon was replaced by her brother's jacket as he applied pressure onto it. "We need to get to the hospital now!" Jin rushed the guys to all leave to the car as Yoongi carried her bridal style, running to his car with her in his lap on the passenger as Jin drove Yoongi's car.