•13

It's been a month since the incident. MeiLi and Hakyeon's parents came back home not too long ago and she told them about her relationship with Yoongi. At first they couldn't believe that the cold murderous killing Min Yoongi actually has a good and soft side. They soon approved of their relationship after meeting with him once and were really thankful for keeping their daughter happy.

Got7 hasn't been heard from yet since that night, but BTS knows that they will make a move soon. Even though Vixx was also once a friend of Got7 as well, Hakyeon decided to help BTS as he couldn't stand betrayals, knowing that since they crossed BTS once they will do the same to them as well and won't risk it.

V, Jimin and Yoongi's wounds were completely healed now. Jimin's shoulder is fine now and can be returned to normal use as for V's as well.

MeiLi is still doing her normal daily routine with her best friend, Sooyoung. And would still once in a while help her brother so trades and attend mafia parties. Speaking of which....

🆘️❌SMUT COMING UP❌🆘️

"Mr. Cho is having a party this weekend. I'm pretty sure you know who that is." She nodded quietly,still listening. "I was wondering if you would like to go with me as my date." He asked a little nervously while playing with her black wavy strands. "Of course. You know I would." She pecked his lips with a smile. "Just a peck?" He raised a brow. "Maybe." She grinned teasingly. He started to tickle her sides as she laughed. "Y-Yoongi, stop it!"

She squealed while he pulled her onto his lap and crashed his lips onto hers once more but deeply this time. She ran her fingers through his now black hair with his hands roaming across her back, slowly lifting her shirt up. He unclasped her bra as she slowly grinds on top of his crotch causing him to groan in between the kiss. She pushed her tongue through his lips with approval and sloppily mark her area in his dark wet cavern. His left hand cups her breast, breaking away from the kiss down to her untouched canvas, painting her neck with bite marks and hickeys all over. She closed her eyes and bites down on her bottom lip, moaning softly while she kept her hips swaying in motion feeling the friction between her clothed womanhood and his hard erected member.

After making his marks, Yoongi pulled away and lifted her shirt off, tossing it to the side and kisses her collarbone making a clear path down to her cleavage as she removed her bra. MeiLi arched her back and gently grabbed hold onto his soft locks. He soon reached her erected nipple and kissed it before playfully twirling his tongue around it while his hand plays with the other one. "M-mhmm Yoongi.." his right hand held onto her back and pushed her closer to him as he nipped onto her nipple, sucking it hungrily. She gasped out in straight pleasure with her mouth opened. "Fuck Yoongi!" Hearing her call out his name in such a lewd way turns him on even more.

He soon pulled away and took off his shirt, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her towards his room. Slamming her back a little rough against the wall as he entered the doorway. "Ugh! Damn.." she slightly grunts as he grins. He pressed his body hard agaisnt her to hold her up as he rushed to undo and take off his pants, kicking it to the side. Holding onto her once again, he sat down on the edge of his bed and turned her body around with her back facing his chest. He wrapped an arm around her waist tight, sucking on her earlobe while his other hand reaches down inside her pants making its way into her panties. She tossed her head back onto his shoulder and spread her legs out, gasping out to the ceiling as his middle finger plays with her clit. He rubbed agaisnt it in a quick motion, shaking. "Moan for me, baby." He whispered in a deep hypnotizing voice in her ears, sending shivers down her spine. "Ahh, fuck.. yes, Yoongi!" She obeyed as told. Licking her lips hungrily, he moved down and slides two fingers in between her wet folds. "Y-Yoongi..." she could feel his member throbbing against her ass. "Fuck baby girl! You're so fucking wet!" He hissed against her neck, biting gently down on her skin while he slowly thrusts his fingers in and out. He continued but at a faster pace as she huffs and puffs, gripping onto his strong arms like a prey struggling to break free causing him to bite down harder. "O-Oh fuck! I'm gonna... Yoongi stop!" He suddenly stopped as they both pant, catching up their breaths.

She turned her head to him and kissed his lips lovingly. "I want you to fuck me. I want your thickness inside me, Yoongi." She pleaded adorably enough to make him growl hungrily as he removed his hand and pulled her pants off along with her underwear. He lifted her off to pulled his boxer down, dropping to his ankles. She turned her body around, straddling on his lap once more lifting her hips up and holding his thick cock upwards. She rubbed his tip against her wet entrance then slips it in slowly, sitting down on it as it slides in. "F-Fuck..!" Yoongi leaned back with his palms on the mattress, throwing his head back. MeiLi slowly moved downwards until he was completely all the way inside her. 'Mhmm.." she hushed out a moan, staying still for a moment to adjust to his size.

"I'm gonna move, baby." She warned, placing both hands onto his shoulders. She teased at first lifting her hips up then slamming down whole again repeatedly until she decided to quicken the pace and thrust her hips back and forth. "Mhm Yoongi.." he was slowly going insane hearing her call his name in that moaning voice. "Fuck this!" He hissed and growled as he held onto her waist, slamming herself onto his thick member roughly. She yelped at his sudden action and cried in pleasure, biting her lip. He leaned her towards him, wrapping his arms around her as he sucked on her nipple. Pressing their bodies together tightly, thrusting his hips restlessly in and out with the same force as before. "Y-Yoongi... fuck! Oh Yoongi! It feels so good..." she shouted.

He slammed once into her hard then pulls out. He tossed her around to lay on her back this time hovering his body on top of hers. He spread her legs opened wide, getting a good view of her womanhood. He licked his hand and rubbed it against her entrance slowly before grabbing hold of his dick and thrusts his length in without warning. Her hands gripped onto his bed sheets as she whined in pleasure, arching her back slightly. "Fuck baby. You're making me crazy for you." He groaned, leaning down with both his knees on the bed and crashes their lips together. He starts off in a slow missionary while tasting her sweet plumps. He pulls away and hides his face into the crook of her neck, sucking on her skin. She caresses his back and digs her nails deeply,breaking into the flesh as he fastens his pace. "Mhm fuck!" She cursed under her breath. She clawed his back with scratches like a lion marking its victim while he thrusts more rough. He groaned at the pain from his back and moved her hands, clasping their fingers together pinning them above her head. He moved up more causing her hips to lift up. He looks down at her moaning expression which turns him on even more. His dick grew even thicker from seeing her face, reaching to hit her in deeper.

"No way... he's reaching so far in, in this position..." her brows clashed together as she looks up at his dark chocolate eyes full of lust. "Y-Yoongi.. right there.. fuck yes right there!" He smirked knowing he's hitting straight into her g-spot watching her moan louder and pleasantly each time he hits it. She feels a sudden knot in her stomach, oddly knowing what the feeling was. "Yoongi.. I'm close... I'm..." she gasps, biting onto her lower lip. "M-Me too.. I'm cumming.." she could feel his member throbbing inside as her walls begin to close in tight against his length. He let go of her hands and holds onto the top of her head, thrusting his hips forcefully rapidly. She came all over, covering his dick. "Fuck!" She moaned out, breathing heavily. Soon he came, squirting his thick hot seeds deeply inside as he rides out their high. Thrusting slowly but hard. She could feel him twitching inside as he kept cumming. "Fuck.. he's cumming so much inside me..." He stopped and rested with his length still deeply inside her. Yoongi leaned down and kissed her lips lovingly with a grin. "I can never get enough of you. You drive me insane,you know that?" She smiled weakly, pecking his lips over and over. "I know. And I love that I make you go insane for me." He slowly pulled out from her and laid next to her, embracing her naked tired body close to his. "I love you, baby." He kissed her forehead while playing with her hair. "I love you too, Yoongi."