•22

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi and the guys rushed over to her place. When they went in it looked like nothing was missing or touched. Almost as if a stranger never came by at all. "Yoongi! We looked everywhere,but still no sign of them. Do you know where she could be?" Hakyeon pleaded desperately. Yoongi took his phone out and showed him the messages. "So, you're saying she was kidnapped? You got her kidnapped?" Hakyeon was now furious, worrying about his pregnant sister's safety. "Who the fuck is this guy anyways?" Yoongi sighed as he had no other choice but to explain to what happened in the past between him and Hongki. After the brief explanation, Hakyeon sat down burying his face into his hands. "What are we gonna do now?" Yoongi's phone beeped again. It was another text.

"Don't you hate it when you're always a step too late?"

"I swear Hongki if you hurt her I will kill you!"

"Now Yoongi. You know I won't her hurt... at least not yet. If you want to see her for the last time again come to this address. (Inserts address) And Yoongi, let's hope you're not too late this time."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Yoongi screamed. "He has her and he wants me to go there before he hurts her." "I'm coming with you to get my sister." Hakyeon stood up. "We are too." Jin stated as everyone else nodded. "Did he say anything about Sooyoung?" Leo quietly questioned but Yoongi shook his head. "I'm sure he has her too. We should go before it's too late."

They soon got there almost half an hour later realizing the place was an abandoned warehouse. They slammed the door open, rushing in and then stopped mid track when they saw Sooyoung standing in a closed tank with water rising up to her knees. And beside her was MeiLi sitting in a chair, blankly staring at the ground with Hongki beside her. "Hongki, you son of a..." "Nuh uh." Hongki cut him off, shaking his head as he pointed his gun to MeiLi's head. "Come any closer and then... BANG!" He chuckled sadistically while pretending to pull the trigger. "You have to choose one. Which one will you save and which one shall die! So who is it gonna be, Yoongi?"

Sooyoung was banging on the glass in fear as the water has already reached up to her thighs. As his patience was getting thin upon seeing her, Leo tried to run over to her but was stopped by Hongki's shooting just a few inches from in front of Leo. "Take another step and I'll kill them both!" The guys took out their guns and aimed at Hongki as he laughed. "You wanna see which bullet is quicker? Yours? Or mine?" He placed the metal against MeiLi's temple. Yoongi groaned in frustration. "This is between you and me!" Hongki grinned. "Make a choice, Yoongi. You're running out of time." He whistles while gesturing over at Sooyoung who's now at the waist deep water. Yoongi stared at Sooyoung then to the guys and then back at MeiLi.

His brows clashed together as he noticed her eyes changed back to normal, glistening with life. "MeiLi..? W-What...?" He questioned himself in his mind, confused as he saw her mouthed out "I'm sorry". His gaze went down to her hands as she slowly pulls out her training knife from inside her cardigan where she was hiding it from since Hongki wasn't paying her much attention. Yoongi shook his head, trying to stop her. "N-No!" She quickly turned and stabbed Hongki's arm and knocked his gun out from his hand. Noticing a chance, Leo ran towards Sooyoung who was now neck deep down. He shot at the glass multiple times then punched it with his fist finally cracking it as it busted and water came pouring out like an avalanche. "Sooyoung, are you okay." She nodded while catching her breath as he held her in his arms.

Meanwhile, Hongki groaned in pain and pulled MeiLi's hair with his good hand, arching her head back to look at him. He looked her in the eyes and laughed at his foolishness. "It was all an act. You were only pretending. Smart. I should've never underestimated you." She grinned. "That's the thing. Guys like you always underestimate a girl like me. Which is always the wrong move." She kicked him in the groan causing him to let her go, dropping her on her side against the ground. The guys took this chance and shoot at Hongki with multiple rounds. Hongki fell to his knees with bullet holes covering his entire body. He looked up at Yoongi who was now standing in front of him, aiming his cold steel metal gun against his forehead. "This is for my parents and my brother." BANG! Hongki's body hit the ground as his wounds kept bleeding out.

"Little sister! Are you okay?" Hakyeon asked while helping her stand up. Yoongi ran over and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly. "I'm sorry baby. I'm really so sorry. I.. you know I.." she placed her finger over his mouth and flashed him a gentle smile. "I know. I heard it all. After the guys went home and while my brother came to relieve you, he soon went out to get something to drink. While he was gone Hongki came and paid me a visit. He thought I was still unconscious so he rambled on to me about how much fun he was gonna have torturing you with me. I got angry and so when he left and Hakyeon oppa came back, I woke up with my eyes, you know.." she placed a hand on his cheek and caressed it. "I had to act and pretend like I wasn't in the state to be able to do anything so that he'll buy into it." "You could've been in greater danger if he had found out." Yoongi scolded her. "I know. But I'm okay. And I'm sorry, Yoongi. For making you cry for the past 3 weeks. My heart ached every time I see tears falling from your sweet lovely eyes, but I couldn't break out of my character. I couldn't risk Hongki finding out and you getting hurt even more because of me." Yoongi smiled and clashed their lips together in a passion manner, holding onto the side of her neck while the other stayed at her waist. She gave in happily and kissed him back before he broke away, leaning his forehead against hers. "I love you so much, Cha MeiLi." She licked her bottom lip, giggling. "I love you too, Min Yoongi."