•18

Yoongi walked over to the MeiLi's room, but it was empty so he decided to check the theater room. There he spotted her sitting in the middle section with popcorn and... "Is that pickle juice?" His face scrunched up just imagining the taste of it in his mouth. He walked over to her. "Oh? Yoongi? What are you doing here?" She was surprised to see him. "Hakyeon said he wanted to talk to me." He said as he hugged her waist and kissed her cheek. "Did he tell you already?" Leo questioned with a blank face. "Tell me what?" Yoongi raised a brow at then. "I guess oppa hasn't told him yet.. He must have his reason not to after talking to him." She faked a big smile and shook her head. "Nothing, Yoongi. Come on, let's watch the movie! It's Fast and Furious. Your favorite movie series!" She plopped back down in her seat with him sitting down beside her. His nose scrunched up every time he smells the pickle juice, but didnt mind it because it was her.

Yoongi called the rest of the guys to come over as they were gonna have a Fast and Furious marathon. When they arrived, they greeted each other. Jin looked down at MeiLi eating popcorn with pickle juice then back at her, raising a brow. "MeiLi?" She looked over at him and smiled. "Yes Jin oppa?" "Are you perhaps..." She laughed nervously and interrupted him before he could finish his question, grabbing his arm and leading him out. "Ah, about that. It's over here, oppa! Let me show you!" She dragged him out of the room, a few steps away down the hall in case someone hears them.

"Ok. What's going on?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest, glaring down at her. "U-Uh..." she stuttered nervously. "Popcorn and pickle juice? Are you....?" She looked down and hummed, nodding in response. Jin's eyes widen as he dropped his arms beside him. "Does Yoongi know?" She quietly shook her head this time then looked up at the older male. "Hakyeon oppa said that he was gonna talk to him and tell him. But I guess while they were talking he decided not to tell him. I know he must have his reason not to." She grabbed both his hands and pleaded. "Please, don't say anything to anyone. Not even to Yoongi! I'll tell him when the time is right..." Jin sighed in frustration then soon smiled, patting her on the shoulder. "Ok. I promise I won't tell him." "Thank you, Jin oppa!" She gave him a tight squeeze before walking back to the room. "You know, I think you're the only smart one to notice." They both laughed.

It was already passed midnight and everyone fell asleep in their reclining chairs while the movie already ended. Not joining them because he had paperwork to finish, Hakyeon peeped in the room to check on them and found them all asleep. "Aigoo." He chuckled to himself as he went to grab the blankets from the side and put one over each person. Jin and Jungkook were sleeping next to each other. Jimin and V were on the other side. Namjoon was beside Ravi. Hyuk and Hongbin at one section while Leo and Ken was 2 seats away. MeiLi and Yoongi were embraced in each other's arm as one of his arms became a pillow for her to sleep on. "I hope you make up your mind quickly, Yoongi. Because soon my little sister's stomach is going to grow.. I hope you will always keep her happy and stay by her side." He thought to himself, giving a weak smile as he carefully covered them with a blanket then left the room.

———

THE WEEKEND

"I don't wanna go." She huffed while crossing her arms, lookiny away from him. "I don't wanna go either, trust me. I know her. If I don't go she'll come over and try to drag me." She then glared at him with fiery eyes. "Let her try and come drag you, I swear.." He wrapped his arms around her waist, standing face to face. "We won't even stay long. I promise. Then we can head out and hang out with the guys afterwards." She gave him a defeat sigh and mumbled. "Fine." He kissed her forehead before going home to change and pick her up later on.

" He kissed her forehead before going home to change and pick her up later on