•15

After calming MeiLi down back to her normal state she fell asleep during the car ride to Yoongi's house with everyone else since it was closer. Yoongi carefully carried her to his room and laid her down, pulling the covers on top of her tired body as she slept like a baby. Everyone was downstairs in the living room aiding each other's wounds. "What the hell was that?" Yoongi came down questioning Hakyeon all confused. "Why was she like that?" Hakyeon couldn't help but to let out a deep sigh not knowing where to start by telling first. "Come sit down first." The oldest one patted to the rmpty space beside him on the couch. Yoongi did as he was told and sat down as the rest of the BTS members lend an ear to listen along as well.

"Well..." Hakyeon finally spoke. "We honestly don't know how it happened or why her. But the first time we realized it was a long time ago.. we had this childhood friend. His name was Kim Jonghyun. He was like another brother to us. Another older brother to MeiLi. He was emotionally torn when we met him but he helped him through it and he got better. When I couldn't be here for her because of business he was always here for her. He loved her and cared for her as much as I did. At the time he was dating one of her best friends, Jessica. They were happy together. At least that's what we all thought until one day.. Jonghyun went to go see her and he found her having sex with another guy." They're eyes popped open when they heard the words come out from his mouth. Yoongi sat there furiously with his hands clenched into fists even though he didn't know Jonghyun or that it didn't happen to him. But just hearing someone cheating on someone else triggered his anger.

"He asked her why and she simply told him that she doesn't want a broken toy anymore. Those words triggered him. He ran away from there and came home crying. He told MeiLi and I what happened. All day and night we stayed by his side and tried to comfort him. We all fell asleep later on. Then during the middle of the night a loud gunshot woke us up. We both scanned around and didnt see Jonghyun. Our eyes widened as we looked at each other then ran searching for him." Jungkook and V started to tear up hearing the sad story.

"We soon found him lifeless with a puddle of blood in my study room with a note that says "I tried... but I'm too weak. I'm sorry.." we both cried our eyes out. We were both upset, but MeiLi was more upset than I was. Her best friend betrayed and caused the death of her childhood friend.. her brother. After we told our parents what happened they informed his family. After we gave him a funeral and buried him we went home. MeiLi locked herself in her room for hours. Later I came to check on her I knocked on her door but no answer. I kicked the door open and her room was empty. Her window was opened. Then I remembered... Jessica... I went and checked her guns and knife.. both of her daggers were missing. I called the guys and we rushed to Jessica's apartment and her dood was wide opened. We stepped inside and there MeiLi was kneeling down in the middle of the room with both her daggers on her side, dripping blood. We stepped closer and noticed a brutal mess. Jessica was cut and stabbed everywhere from head to toe. My knees became weak as I dropped in front of my sister. I called out to her but no answer. I stared into her eyes and I got scared of her for the first time.. there was no life in them. No expression at all. I slowly stood her up and took her home."

"What the fuck? She brutally killed her own best friend.. well, her best friend was a whore,but still.. why the sudden zombie mode?" Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair and continued listeningto the rest of the story.

"The guys and I never spoke of the incident after that. It seemed as though she didn't remember what happened either. A few years later we were invited to our dad's best friend's house for dinner. My mom couldn't go because she was sick at the time. We got there and talked only soon to realize that it was a setup to kill us and take over our business. My dad's best friend of 20 years betrayed him and shot my dad in the chest, nearly missing his heart. Next thing the guys and I knew, MeiLi became really angry. Angry to the point where she suddenly turned cold and blank. The lack of life came back from her eyes again and she was a killing rampage. Nothing nor no one could stop her. It was a major bloodbath. When she became in that kind of state, somehow her aim and sharpness quickly enhanced a hundred times better. It's almost as if she was a killing machine."

"A killing machine? Yeah.. that's what it kind of looked like earlier... damn, my girlfriend if a basdass!" Yoongi slightly grinned but soon it disappeared a second afterwards. "Wait... is that why..."

———

FLASHBACK

"Well, I'm not scared of anything at all. Just know that if anyone ever messes with my loved ones then they end up meeting a very angry me. Even if it's you." She leaned over closer, their faces only inches away as she whispers. "And trust me, you do not want to mess with an angry MeiLi."

END OF FLASHBACK

———

"That's why she had said that to me on our first date.." He sighed.

"Ravi and Ken ran and grabbed onto her arms to stop her, but she snapped at them and ended up injuring them badly. Before she could kill them I called out to her in a soft tone trying to calm her down. And when I did her body became tired and she soon fainted. The guys took dad to the hospital and to get treated. I took my sister home and watched over her. She woke up the next day and she was back to normal again. I asked her questions. She said she remembers and said that Jonghyun's death was a real trigger to her especially being betrayed by someone close to her who she had trusted. I told her about what happened to Jessica. She was shocked at what she did, but didn't regret it one bit. I could tell her blood was boiling when I mentioned her. Soon we learnt that betrayals or hurting our loved ones would get her worked up so much she turns back into that kind of state."

Hakyeon soon finished his story telling. The guys took out pillows and blankets since there was only one vacant guest room. Therefore, Hakyeon took it alongside with Leo so the three youngest ones slept out in the living room together. Yoongi quietly snuck under the covers as he laid beside MeiLi and wrapped his arms around her waist, carefully trying to not wake her up. "I guess I really did underestimated her when we first met. Who knew that such a beautiful innocent looking girl could instantly become a cold killing machine?" Yoongi stared down at her sleeping form before gently pecking her forehead and pulling her closer to his chest. "Regardless, I still love you and I will never betray you." And with that last thought Yoongi closed his eyes and fell asleep.