•14

THE WEEKEND

MeiLi wore a navy blue satin halter dress with a simple half up hairstyle

MeiLi wore a navy blue satin halter dress with a simple half up hairstyle. Yoongi and MeiLi left a little later behind the rest of the guys (BTS and Vixx). When they arrived,Yoongi wrapped an arm around her waist keeping her close to him. They walked through the entrance and was greeted by an incredible view of the staircase filled with many people around.

 They walked through the entrance and was greeted by an incredible view of the staircase filled with many people around

However as they walked in closer they suddenly noticed a grand piano in between the staircase. "Look Yoongi. They have a piano." She gently tugged on his sleeve, pointing to the direction of the instrument. "You said you play the piano, right?" She gave him the puppy eyes, shaking his head. "I don't think this is a good time for that, babe." "Nonsense! I'm sure everyone would love to hear you play!" A low mature older man with a medium, light brown kind of wavy hair's voice suddenly jumped into the conversation. Yoongi turned around and greeted the guy with a bow. "Hi, hyung." Kyuhyun smiled and asked, "So who's this pretty lady here, Yoongi?" A little agitated, Yoongi pulled the girl closer to him ans grinned. "She's my girlfriend. MeiLi this is Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. Hyung, this is MeiLi." They both bowed to each other. "Just call me Kyuhyun. It's a pleasure to meet you, MeiLi." "The pleasure is all mine." She slightly smiled. "So, Yoongi. How about it? Are you willing to play for us?" He nervously glanced towards her as she pat his back, calming him down. "Yeah, of course hyung. I mean, after all it is your party."

Kyuhyun stood in between the stairs and shouted to get everyone's attention, clapping his hands. "Alright everyone! Let's give a round of applause to Min Yoongi, who will be giving us a preview of playing the piano for us!" Everyone gave him a round of applause as he went to go sit on the chair with MeiLi standing behind him. "You can do this." She whispered in his ear before kissing his check for good luck.

Everyone gave him a round of applause, but one person stood out making his way towards them while clapping his hands. "Well done! Well done, hyung! Yoongi glared at him with hatred when he noticed the voice it belongs to. "Jinyoung.." he mumbled, clashing his brows together. "I see you're all better now. As a matter of fact, I see all of you are better now." Jinyoung looked up at the stairs where the rest of the members were at with a psychotic grin. Jungkook was furious remembering what the older one did to V and wanted to go at him, but Jin and Namjoon held him back, shaking their heads gesturing him to wait and see what happens first. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi scowled. "I invited him. Did something happen between you two?" Kyuhyun questioned, confused. "We made a deal... and he betrayed me!" At this point Yoongi stood up angrily almost knocking over the chair he was sitting on earlier. He was about to aim a fist towards Jinyoung, but MeiLi held onto his hands tight to try and calm him down.