•02

MeiLi wore a simple elegant black knee length dress with her long black wavy hair that reaches down to her lower back

MeiLi wore a simple elegant black knee length dress with her long black wavy hair that reaches down to her lower back. Even though she said she didn't want any part of being a mafia, she didn't mind from time to time to help out with trades because she was excited to dress up once in a while. Almost done, she lastly took her two favorite handguns and hid them in both leg holsters along with black steel training knife just in case.

She arrived at the designated area with a few of her men following behind. She walked inside a reserved empty restaurant building and from a table afar she noticed a silver hair guy around her age with pale milky smooth skin. As she walked closer she noticed his dark brown chocolate eyes glaring at her emotionless. "This must be Min Yoongi, the head of BTS." She thought to herself.

YOONGI'S POV

"Great. I'm dealing with a girl." He scoffed when he saw her entered around the corner. As she came closer, he straightened up a bit all of a sudden. "She's cute though. I wonder why they would send her here." He cleared his throat as she approached in front of him. "Where's Hakyeon?" Yoongi asked, raising a brow. "He had another appointment to go to so I came instead." She answered confidently as she took the seat across from him. Yoongi smirked with a slight chuckle and leaned back. "Alright then. Let's get this over with. Do you have what I need."

MeiLi gestured a finger at her men. Two of them carrying a crate each towards the table, lifting the lid open. "Namjoon, go check it out." The tallest guy that was standing behind him nodded and walked towards the crates, examining the weapons carefully. "And mine?" The girl questioned with a brow raised causing Yoongi to chuckle at her expression. "Jimin." Another guy with dark jet black hair walked over with a big case in his hand, setting it on the table as he opened it and faced it towards her way. "How can that girl just sit there calmly and be so serious? Is she not afraid?" She sent one of her men to check it as he carefully poked his pocket knife in one of the bags, picking a small amount with the tip and sniffed it

Her men turned to her and nodded in approval, closing the case. "It's all good, hyung." Namjoon whispered into Yoongi's ear as he just stares at the girl, biting his lower lip. "Damn she looks fine as fuck!"

"Well then, I guess it was nice doing business with you..." "Yoongi. Min Yoongi." He gave her a sly smirk, leaning on the table with both his arms on top now. "And your name, miss?" "How about you find out on your own?" She replied in a calm tone, getting up from her seat and gestured her men to exit only to be stopped by Yoongi's men who rushed to block her way out.

"How about dinner tomorrow night? You and me?" He stood up from his chair and straightened out his blazer. She turned to face him once again with a slight smirk. "And if I say no?" He shrugged his shoulders and laughed, revealing his gummy smile. "I'll make you say yes one day." Yoongi silently waved for his men to move aside as he just stood there and watched her walk out from his sight. He crosses both his arms across his chest and chuckles. A tall broad shoulder guy walked up behind and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You like her, don't you Yoongi?" A wide smirk plastered across his face as he nods. "Find out what you can about her, hyung. I want her to be mine."