•09

MEILI'S POV

It's been a few of weeks since the introductions. MeiLi and Yoongi went out on a date twice since then but because of his busy schedule they couldn't really see each other much. They've been texting though slowly expressing the feelings they have for one another. Everyday was just like any other day with a usual routine until....

After work ended, MeiLi waved goodbye to her coworkers then got in her car. She turned the keys and started her engine after buckling up her seatbelt. As she was about to drive a man suddenly stumbled in front of her car and fainted.

"Aish. What the hell?" She exclaimed, taking off her seatbelt and got out of the car. She walked up to the unconscious male body with blonde hair in what seems like a black suit who was lying face down. "Excuse me?' She gently poked the man's back, but no response. She furrowed her brows then carefully turned his body to the side. She gasped as she saw his pale milky face covered in cuts and bruises. She scanned down and noticed his right hand clinging onto his left side of the stomach. He was bleeding.

"Wtf?" MeiLi sighed deeply and took his left arm to hang around her neck as she used all of her strength to pull him up and carry him to the passenger seat. She carefully sat him down, leaning slightly on his left side and buckled him up. Quickly running to the driver seat, she sat in and buckled herself then took a deep breath while glancing over to him before driving to the hospital.

"What the hell did you do, Min Yoongi?" She questioned his unconscious body while rushing to the hospital.

———

YOONGI'S POV

His eyes fluttered about inside his closed lids, slowly opening them only to see darkness with a little moonlight coming from the window. "Ugh. Where am I?" He blinked several times to adjust his vision, looking around to what seems to look like.... "A hospital?" He was about to sit up until he heard a small groan from his left side and notices a warm hand holding onto his tight. He looked down only to be greeted by a sleeping figure. A familiar figure with the same perfume scent and the luscious long black wavy hair. "MeiLi.." A small smile plastered onto his face as he watched her sleeping peacefully. "How can you still be beautiful just sleeping like this?" Yoongi quietly chuckled to himself and kept his eyes on her until he soon fell back asleep.

———

AUTHOR'S POV

"When can he go home, doctor?" MeiLi asked the next morning when Yoongi's doctor came to check up on his wounds. "He should be able to go home today. But make sure to take care of that bullet wound or else it'll get infected." Yoongi nodded his head as the doctor left then looked up at the girl who was now sitting on his bed side, holding his hand. "What happened, Yoongi?" He hesitantly questioned back, "You really wanna know?" She nodded her head with a worried expression as he heaved out a sigh and explained.

———

FLASHBACK — YOONGI'S POV

"Jimin, do you have the drugs ready?" Yoongi asked while still looking down at the paperwork on his desk. "Ne, hyung. I do." "Good." A sudden knock was heard at the door. "Come in!" He shouted still finishing up his papers without looking up to greet whoever that just came in. "Yoongi." The voice sounded familiar. "Ne, Jin hyung?" Jin was gripping onto the bottom edge of his jacket nervously. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" "What do you mean?" He finally looked up, locking eye contact with the older one who slightly tilt his head to the side. "I don't know, Yoongi. I keep having h
This nerve wrecking feeling that something is gonna happen tonight." Yoongi let out a fake laugh and smirked. "Oh come on hyung. We're dealing with an old friend, rememeber? I'm sure nothing will happen." "Alright, Yoongi... if you say so..." with his head hanging low he walked out of the office. "Nothing will happen... right? It's just a deal between old friends tonight.."

BTS arrived at the designated area. The place looked like a rural abandoned parking lot that looked kind of sketchy. "Maybe it's just Jin's words getting to me.." He brushed off his unusal feelings and walked towards the familar figured in front of him. "Glad you could make it, Yoongi hyung!" The lad with dark black hair with a 6:4 hair part and a face that looks like he could be an actor greeted him from the distance with his arms out wide aiming for a hug. "It's been a while, Jinyoung." Yoongi said as he gave him a hug and a pat on the back.

"How have you been?" Yoongi asked, trying to make small conversation due to old friendship. "I've been here and there." Jinyoung let out a small chuckle. "Oh yeah, I'm sure you remember the rest of Got7." Both BTS and Got7 approached each other, giving out friendly hugs to everyone. After the friendly greet the each went back to their side. "So, let's get back to business." Yoongi recommended as he handed BamBam the case of drugs. BamBam took a bag out and sniffed a small amount of it to check. "The money, Jinyoung?" Yoongi suddenly gave him a stern look as the guy laughed in front of him. "Oh yeah! About that..."