•10

Jinyoung took his gun out and aimed it between Yoongi's eyes from a meter away. "We're just gonna take it if you know what I mean." His big round dark brown eyes gave him an intense stare almost as if he could be mistaken for a psychopath with his sick grin curving upwards. Both parties took out their guns and aim it at the opposite team being cautious. "Fuck!" Hobi cursed at their sudden intention. Yoongi stood there, glaring at Jinyoung while his blood was boiling up. "Jinyoung ah, are you really gonna cut off our friendship like this?"

He bursted out laughing like a maniac. "Well you see, hyung. A Chinese mob made a deal with me. They wanted to get rid of you while I just want what you own... your drugs." At the mentioning of the Chinese mob, they came out from hiding and surrounded BTS from all sides. "Aish Yoongi! I told you I had a bad feeling about this!" Jin nervously shouted angrily. "So that's how it is?" Yoongi scanned around his surrounding and scoffed while Jinyoung just nodded. "Well, I hope you don't regret your decision." With one quick swift move, Yoongi ducked down while taking out his gun from behind and aimed at Jinyoung's left leg only to miss by an inch.

Gun were firing from all sides as everyone ran to take cover behind pillars and abandoned objects around. "Give it up, hyung!" Jinyoung shouted from behind a pillar, peeking out to take a shot at him while being covered by Mark who was next to him. Yoongi laughed, smirking while leaning against the cold cement. "Do you know who you're dealing with, Jinyoung? You're dealing with me! Min fucking Yoongi!" Yoongi quickly peeked to his right shoulder and took a good shot at Mark's left arm.

"Mark! Youngjae, come get Mark!" Furious, Jinyoung quickly ran forward to the next pillar in front. V poked out from hiding spot and aimed towards JB, but Jinyoung spot him and took a shot at his right shoulder. "Hyung!" Jungkook cried out as he saw what happened. V quickly hid back, leaning against the pillar as he slid down grasping onto his wound. Namjoon, Jin and Jimin were taking care of the Chinese mob from the other side. A guy ran towards Jimin with a thick wooden plank to hit him but Jimin did a roundhouse kick and knocked him out. Namjoon's gun soon ran out of bullets and began fist fighting. Jin having his back, kicked a guy in the stomach as the guy stumbles back and falls groaning in pain.

Jungkook turned and shot Yugyeom at his right leg that he failed to hide then quickly ran towards V. "Hyung!" Jungkook called out to him as his eyes begin to tear up, cupping onto his left cheek. "It'll be okay. You'll be okay.. Yoongi hyung!" Yoongi was shooting towards Jackson and Jinyoung until he heard Jungkook's cry for help causing him to get distracted. Jinyoung took the chance and shot him in the stomach. "Fuck!" Yoongi shouted angrily, quickly taking cover behind a pile of crates. Hobi and Jimin turned around, scanning over at Yoongi's direction. "Hyung!" They both shouted, making their way towards him while shooting towards Got7. Hobi took aim at Jinyoung and got him on his right side. Jackson caught hold of Jinyoung and supported him. "JB hyung!" JB swiftly aimed and got Jimin behind his left shoulder causing him to fall onto his right knee.

"Weak." Namjoon scoffed while Jin finished off the last guy standing from the Chinese mob. They both quickly change their magazines and reloaded, running to help the other members who were injured. "We have to get out of here!" Jin yelled and everyone else nodded in agreement. "Hobi, Jin. Go help Jimin. Namjoon, go help Jungkook get V outta here! I'll cover for you guys!" They each did as they were told. Each member who wasnt injured hung the injured's arm around his neck as they quickly ran opposite of Got7. Jin turned around, helping Yoongi shoot at their now enemy's direction while running backwards until they were able to make it around the corner. They all seperated into 3 groups with Yoongi by himself just in case Got7 decided to chase after them even though some of their members were injured as well.

Yoongi didn't know how or why but he just ran as fast as he could, grabbing hold of his wound trying to block the opening from bleeding out. "Fuck... I'm losing blood.." Somehow he made it back to a familiar place, stumbling as his vision was starting to become blurry. "MeiLi... I need you..." He soon saw a bright flash of lights then fell, closing his now heavy lids to soon see only nothing but darkness.

END OF FLASHBACK