•12

AUTHOR'S POV

MeiLi called her brother and told him what happened so he wouldn't be worried why she hasn't been home yet since the night before. Hakyeon rushed over with extra bandages and treatments, handing them to her as soon as he got there. "Is he okay?" He placed his hand on her shoulder. "He still has a fever. It's slowly going down but rises back up again. I need to clean his wound again, oppa." She sighed deeply, watching his body shiver and covered in loads of sweat. "V, you're a strong person.. I know you can overcome this.. please.. for Yoongi's sake and everyone else who cares so much about you..."

4 hours has passed. V's fever died down a lot more and was finally resting peacefully. Hakyeon went back home not too long ago. Everyone else was finally sleeping. MeiLi quietly left V's room and entered into Yoongi's room. She took a shower and changed into his plain white shirt and black sweatpants which he had stated earlier that she could. She made her way into his bed under the covers and snuggled up her face into his chest. Yoongi slightly groaned, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" He nodded then shook his head. "It's okay. How's he doing?" He asked, opening an eye as he looked down at her. "Much better. He's finally resting." She intertwine their legs together, closing her tired eyes. "Thank you for everything you've done for us, babe." She hummed softly in response as she soon fell into sleep. Yoongi kissed her forehead and held onto her closer while slowly stroking her hair. "Really, MeiLi... thank you for helping me and my brothers.. I honestly don't know what I would do without you.."

MeiLi slightly groaned as she rubbed her eyes, waking up from her sleep and stretches out her arms, laying on her back. She turned her head towards the sleeping Yoongi and smiles to herself. "He's so cute.." She gently brushed her thumb across his eyelids towards the bridge of his nose, feeling his facial features. "How can you be so perfect, Min Yoongi?" Slowly reaching down, gliding across his soft slightly plump upper lip then downwards to the bottom one. She jumped a little in shook when he suddenly grabbed hold of her hand and kissed her thumb. He opened his eyes and gave her a gummy smile. "That gummy smile always melts my heart.." "Good morning, babe." His deep groggily voice greeted her as she smiles back. "Good morning, handsome." He chuckled at her cheesiness in the morning snd pulls her closer into his embrace. "Can I ask you something?" She hummed in response, looking up at him. "I know it's kind of late, but... will you be my girlfriend?" Her smile widened as she leaned in to peck his lips. "Most defintely." He grinned, grabbing hold onto both her cheeks and crashed his lips onto hers. They kissed for a good moment before deciding to get up and wash up to check on V and Jimin.

MeiLi had her arm around Yoongi's waist to help support him. When they walked out if the room they saw Jimin with an shoulder cast. "Oh, hyung. You're awake." The older one nodded placed a hand on his non injured shoulder. "Jimin, are you okay?" The lad gave him his eye smile. "Ne, hyung. I'm fine. I'll be healed within a week or two. No worries. I was just about to go check on Taehyung. Shall we go?" They both nodded and headed towards V's door, gently knocking on it before opening it.

In sight, V was sitting up with his weak box smile with Jin and Hobi sitting on each bedside while Namjoon stood beside Jin. "Hope you guys don't mind. I made chicken porridge for Taehyung first then I'll cook for everyone else." They all shook their heads and smiled happily seeing V up and better than before. "Ah, noona. I heard you took care of me for hours last night." He looked up at MeiLi and offered his signature box smile gratefully towards her. "Thank you, a lot. I don't know if I would still be alive if it weren't for you." She shook her hands and head, embarrassed. "Oh no... dont say that, V. I'm just thankful you're okay and feeling better now. The guys were all really worried about you. Especially Yoongi." V's eyes widen from shock upon hearing her words as Yoongi rarely expresses his feelings to anyone. "Really, hyung?" Yoongi looked away, embarrassed then voiced out in his usual cold tone. "Yah! Of course I was! After all.... you guys are my brothers.." he mumbles his last sentence before clearing his throat, rubbing the back of his neck. The members grinned and teased him while a shade of pink made it's way across his cheeks.