•08

AUTHOR'S POV

Later that night MeiLi changed into a white long sleeve cotton shirt with a pair of blue skinny jeans rolled up at the ankles

Later that night MeiLi changed into a white long sleeve cotton shirt with a pair of blue skinny jeans rolled up at the ankles. Hakyeon and the guys came home afterwards and changed into more comfortable clothing. MeiLi told him of Yoongi and his group coming over to meet and hang out. He approved ans helped her get drinks and refreshments ready for their guests. "Do you think the living room will be enough space for 14 people?" She asked her brother as the tall red hair answered with his deep manly voice, "A big space like that? Of course it'll fit 14 people, right hyung?" Hakyeon laughed and nod. "Ravi is right. The living room and pretty big with 3 couches and a big screen tv attached to the wall. I'm sure it'll be enough space for 14 people." Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it."

The girl ran towards the front door, taking a deep breath before opening the door and greeting the 7 guys with a warm smile. "Hey MeiLi." Yoongi waved with a nervous smile. "Hi Yoongi." Jin then slightly brushed past in front of Yoongi and offered a handshake. "You must be MeiLi. My name is Jin. Its nice to meet you although we met before at the trading." His window wiping laugh surprised her making her giggle. "Aw that laugh though." She thought to herself as she gestured the rest to come inside.

Both groups stood in front of each other as Hakyeon walked out from the kitchen after washing his hands, drying them with a paper towel. "You must be Min Yoongi." He walked towards him with a heart warming smile, offering a handshake. "I'm Hakyeon. MeiLi's older brother." Yoongi shook his hand and bowed. "It's nice to meet you. This is Jin hyung, Namjoon, Jimin, V
Taehyung.." "but you can call me V." The younger one interrupted him while showing off his box smile innocently. "This is Jimin and then Jungkook. Our maknae." All 6 of them bowed and greeted them.

"Well, this is Taekwonnie, but you can call him Leo." Hakyeon parted his shoulder as Leo's face starts to fluster a bit, turning into a light pink. "This is Ravi, Ken, Hongbin, and Hyukkie, our maknae." The 6 members bowed and greeted each other as well in return. "Well, now that the introductions are done, who wants to watch a movie?" The girl suggested as many of the guys raised their hands excitedly.

Out of all the movies the majority vote had to be a horror movie. But you gotta admit, Train to Busan was actually pretty good. During the middle of the movie when the main characters were strapping uo for protection and weapons, MeiLi snuck off to the kitchen to get more refreshments. "What are you doing?" A sudden voice questioned her from behind causing her to jump a little. "Oh, it's you. Nothing really. I'm just getting more snacks for the guys. I can't believe 13 guys almost finished everything within the first hour." She laughed as Yoongi stepped closer, laughing along with her. "Yeah, my guys kind of eat a lot. Do you need help?" She nodded her head.

He was standing behind her until she turned around with a bowl of chips, their face only inches away from each other. He gulped nervously, staring down at her pink tinted soft lips. Her cheeks were now blushing into a pink shade. "Her lips.. looks so irresistible.." Unconsciously knowing, Yoongi leaned down closer, just a centimeter away from touching their lips together. Their hot breaths breezed against each other's skin. MeiLi suddenly tiptoed and closed the gap, kissing his lips softly, closing her eyes in the moment. Yoongi grabbed onto the side of her neck and responded back to her kiss, smooching onto her lower lip. He glides his tongue out asking for permission as she opened her mouth letting his wet tongue invade into her sweet cavern. They were lost into the moment until they heard someone clearing his throat from behind causing them to break away from each other.

"Sorry, the guys were asking for more snacks." The guy walked over, taking the bowl of chips from her hands as she looked down embarrassed for getting caught. "Aish, Jin hyung..." Yoongi hissed silently. "You can continue." Jin gave them a wink and teased them as he left to continue watching the movie with the others. Yoongi stood there a bit shy while rubbing his nape before breaking the silent treatment. "We should go back to the others." Yeah, we should." She finally spoke out. He took her hand into his, intertwining their fingers together. "Oh heart... why are you beating so fast?" She could literally feel like her heart is about to jump out from her chest when he held onto her hand making her face turn into a more crimson shade.

After the movie ended everyone played a game together. Soon it started to get really late and they were already exchanging goodbyes. "You know, you guys aren't really that bad." Hakyeon complimented BTS. "This was actually really nice." Yoongi stated. "Yeah, hyung! We should all hang out again soon!" Jungkook's rabbit smile reappeared again. "Yeah, now I have 2 new friends who are the same age as me." Hyuk commented as he gave Jimin and V a high five. "Yoongi is the same age as Hongbin and I too." Ravi placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let's get to know each other more." Yoongi hummed in response while nodding. "I really like this cause Ken and I are the same age too and at least he appreciates my sense of humor!" Jin eyed everyone else giving them the death glare jokingly as his windshield wiper laugh cracked out. Ken couldn't help but laugh along since his laugh was contagious.