Chapter 10 ~ The Morning After...

Hey guys!! So I wrote a bit of thhis before school because I've had this chapter written in my head since befire I started this book:P So anyways, enjoy and happy reading!!

Bye Turtles!!<3

Zoe x

Lacey's POV

Oh, my GOD!

WHY?!

Why did I drink so much last night?! UGH!I feel like theres an army of elephants trying to tap dance in my head.

Stupid hangover.

Well, I'd have to get up sooner or later...

I prefer later though.

Islowlyrolled of and sat on George's side of the bed.Where the hell is he?!I thought, He was probably just as drunk as me so he couldn't have woken up already.

I gently hopped off the bed, Bad mistake. I stood on something hard and squidgy, and face-plated the ground.

I guess I found George...

I heard a moan, and felt him trying to get up from underneath me. I moved off him and held my head.

"Oh my God." He groaned, slowly getting up to a sitting position. "Why did I drink so much?" He said, while I cringed. His talking sounded like he was shouting.

He got up to his feet and held out a hand for me. I grabbed it and slowly pulled myself up.

George looked at me with a questioning look on his face. "Er...Lacey? Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked scratching the back of his head nervously. My eyes went wide,"What?" I said, looking down and, sure enough, I was wearing nothing but his shirt and underwear.

"Did we....? What happened last night?" I cautiosly asked, what if we.....You know?

I can't have lost my virginty! I was growing more and more paranoid when George said, "No...We can;t have,I mean, we'd remember something as big as that,wouldn't we...?" He asked, trailing off at the end.

I groaned. Who would even know? Everyone was just as drunk as us so no one else would kno-

Wait.

KYE! HE DIDN'T DRINK!

I turned to face George and said, "Kye." He looked confused at first, but caught on and his eyes widened.

We both sprinted down one flight of stairs, ignoring our headaches, and reached Kye's room.

"Kye! Kye!" I shook him until he woke up. "What are you doing?" He asked, grogilly.

Well someone woke up happy this morning.

Note the sarcasm.

"Kye! Did....anything...happen last night??" I asked him not going into details. "What do you mean?" He said, confused and scrunching his eyebrows together.

I sighted. I didn't want to get too graphic.

"She means 'did anyone sleep with anyone last night?'!?" George said, getting to the point and raising his voice a little, making me wince.

"Oh! No, not that I heard..." Kye said shifting uncomfortably. We should leave before this get's a lot more awkward....

"Okay! Bye!" I ran out the room, grabbing George's hand on the way out.

"Well, at least we didn't....you know." George said.

Awkward....

"Erm..yeah." I coudn't think straight with this headache! I need Ibuprofen.