Chapter 13 ~ Misunderstanding

Lacey's POV

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" George shouted and lunged at Greg, pushing him over.
"What is your problem!?" Greg shouted back at him, scrambling up to his feet. "You wanna know my problem?! You just kissed my girlfriend!" George shouted, pointing at me.
I stopped breathing.
Greg was lost for words.
"I-I...uh...erm.." He was blinking rapidly, looking from me to George. "I'm so sorry man, I didn't know!" He started apoligising, "Just go!" George roared at him, pointing at the door.
Greg literally ran back inside and slammed the door shut.
"How could you!? I thought what we had was special!" George turned and screammed at me, his face twisted with fury. "What?!" I yelled, furiously. How could he think I cheated!? After what I've been through, I despised cheaters.
"I didn't do anything?! Greg kissed me!" I screamed. "Oh, please! Like I don't see the way you to flirt with each other!" He scoffed. "How long's it being going on for then!?"
"I'm not cheating on you!" I screamed, standing up and waving my arms in the air. "I'm insulted that you would even think that!" 
"Just save it! We're done!" He growled at me.
My heart literally stopped.
"What?" I whispered, tears stinging my eyes. "You heard me. We're. Done." And with that, he stormed back inside and slammed the door.
I couldn't help it. I broke down in tears. 
We couldn't be over. We just couldn't. I needed George.
I walked over to the wall of the house and sank down, my back against it.
I was nothing now.
~
I don't know how long I had been sitting there.
Maybe 2 hours?
I didn't know. And I didn't care.
I heard the door slide open and someone stepped out.
"Lacey! There you are! What happened!?" It was Jaymi. He sat down in front of me and gave me a hug.
I didn't have the heart to hug back. "Lacey?" He sounded worried. I just sat staring ahead.
"Lacey!? Tell me what's wrong!" He shook my shoulders, face filled with worry.
"George broke up with me." I whispered, barely audible. "Greg kissed me and George saw. He thought I was cheating-" I broke off, the tears streaming down my face.
"What?!" Jaymi roared, standing up. "What a prick! I can't believe him!"
He sat down next to me and put an arm around me. I buried my face in his chest and started crying again.
That's another boy that's broken my heart.
Back in Scotland, I had a boyfriend, Alex. He was so sweet, caring, kind and every other week he would do something nice for me, like buy me jewelery or take me out to dinner.
One day, I came back from my holiday and decided to surprise him at his house. I found him in bed with some slut.
I found it hard to trust boys after that. So even the thought that George would think I cheated was disgusting.
"Shhh. Shhh. It'll be okay, George is just being a right prick. I'll talk to him." Jaymi said, comfortingly.
I wanted thank him, but nothing came out.
I frowned. What's wrong? I opened my mouth again, but only a squeak came out.
Oh, crap.
"Lacey? What's wrong?" Jaymi asked, I shook my head.
I was mute.
"Lacey?! Talk to me!" He shook my shoulders again.
 "Excuse me." Jaymi muttered and ran inside.
What was he doing?

Jaymi's POV

I was going to kill George.
How could he think Lacey cheated!? And yell at her and make her go mute?!

I stormed upstairs and flung the door open to our room, Josh and JJ at my tail.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GEORGE?!" I screamed at him. He was sitting on his side of his bed, with his arms crossed, and scowling. He stood up clenching his fists, "IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF SHE CHEATED ON ME!" He screamed back, "NO SHE DIDN'T! SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT! IF YOU ACTUALLY SPOKE TO HER YOU WOULD KNOW THAT GREG KISSED HER FIRST!" World War 3 was going to break out in a minute.
"WHY DO YOU CARE?! IS SHE FOOLING AROUND WITH YOU TOO?!" Now that was uncalled for.
"I CARE BECAUSE SHE'S LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER! NO, IN FACT! TO ME, SHE IS MY LITTLE SISTER!!"  
 I was furious. How dare he think I was fooling around with Lacey!? UGH!
"WELL THEN GO! GO AND COMFORT YOUR LITTLE SISTER WHILE I'M THE ONE WHO WAS HURT IN THIS!" George pointed at the door, his face full of anger. "YOU'RE HURT?! SHE'S FUCKING MUTE! SHE CAN'T FUCKING TALK BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled.
Everything was quiet. George blinked, wide eyed. "What?" He said, worried looking. "I said she can't talk because you yelled at her." I growled, our faces inches apart. "She's obvioulsy doing it for attention!" He spat at me.
Oh, hell no.
I lunged at him, throwing punches wherever I could reach him.
"HEY! KNOCK IT OFF!" Josh shouted pulling me off, JJ holding George back. I shoved Josh off me and stormed outside.

Lacey's POV

I heard yelling inside.
I identified the voices as Jaymi and George.
Oh, crap.
~
"Lacey, please talk?" Ella sat in front of me, trying to get me to talk. I shook my head.
She sighed, "At least come inside then? It's freezing." She suggested.
Again, I shook my head. She stood up and walked back inside. I could tell she was annoyed, but she was worried all the same.
I hadn't moved for about 5 hours. I just sat there, staring ahead and blinking.
The X Factor was taking a week break. Not because of me! It's a thing they're doing this series, I don't know why.
Oh, God. I sound so emotionless.
~
Everyone in the house, apart from....George, came outside trying to get me to talk or to come outside, but left disappointedly when I wouldn't. I spoke a few words like 'yes' or 'no' but only to certain people: Ella, Jaymi, JJ and Josh.
JJ brought a blanket out when it got dark and sat down next to me. "Don't you mind George, he's just being a douche." He said, making me chuckle a bit. "There's the spirit!" He exclaimed, happy that I made a sound.
"Thanks." I breathed, leaning my head against his shoulder.
"Anytime." He replied, kissing my head.
And with that, I blanked out.

AAAAH! How was is??? Good? Bad?? COMMENT:D I got sooo distracted writing this so sorry if it's dodgy:P Have FUN!!<3
Bye Turtles!!<3

 Zoe x