Chapter 14 ~ The Final

(TIME SKIP! TO THE FINALS)

Lacey's POV

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!

It was the finals.

How was I even here?

Where did the time go?!

It seems like only yesterday that I was curled up in a ball, being pathetic and crying over George.

George.

Sigh.

George was being a total dickhead and has been ignoring me for weeks. He even kicked me out of the room! Jaymi offered to swap beds but I'd rather be in a different room altogether. So, for the past couple of weeks, I'd been rooming with Ella. Until she got put out!

Ella, was put out! I can't even.....UGH!

Me, District 3 and Union J were in the finals. Oh joy.

I was goona lose. I'm the only girl. All the girls are gonna vote for the groups coz they're hot. Grr...

I had just finished singing More Than This with the boyes of One Direction!!! AAAAAAH! I was fangirling inside.

I was wearing a creamy/pink maxi dress (Picture on the side) with matching shoes and my gold necklace with an 'L' on it.

"Lacey! You were amazing!!! I bet you're gonna win this!" Louis shouted, running up to me and spinning me around. "Alright Louis, don't kill her!" Harry laughed, also giving me a hug. "Of course it was amzing! was in it!" Zayn winked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and gave him a hug. "Come here you!" Liam said, spinning me around like Louis. I couldn't stop laughing, these boys were hilarious! "Where's my Nialler?! I wan't a Horan Hug!" I shouted, looking around. I heard someone trying to stifle a laugh, and immmedeatley knew it was Niall. He laughed at anything. "RAWR!" I heard him shout, and was lifted up in the air by two strong arms. I was laughing and squealing like mad when someone knocked on the door and it opened.

"It sounds like someone's being murdered!" JJ shouted, looking shocked.

To no one's surprise, Niall burst into fits of laughing, his face going red. And, of course, if Niall laughs then everyone around him laughs. JJ,Josh and Jaymi all piled into the room and gave me a massive hug. "You are amazing!" "Unbelievable!" "Outsatnding!" I giggled, "I could say the same about three people in this room." I winked at them. They performed with Justin Bieber because JJ insisted!

It was all so overwhelming, being here and being here with some of the biggest celebrities.

And I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

~

This is it.

The moment we've all been waiting for.

I could recite Dermot's speech in my sleep.

I wish he'd just hurry up.

This was between me and Union J.

Why?!

If I got through, I'd be estatic but sad for them. But if they got through then I'd be happy for them, but sad for me. UGH!

Hurry up Dermot!

.

.

.

.

"And the winner...of the X Factor 2012 is........."

.

.

.

.

.

"LACEY!"

WHAT?!

OH MY FUCKING CARROTS!!!!!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally jumped into Tulisa's arms, screaming my head off, the tears streaming down my face.

When I pulled back I was engulfed by two strong arms.

Arms that hadn't been around me for weeks now.

George's arms.

I hugged him back, not wanting to ruin the moment, but my mind was racing. I felt something wet drip onto my bare back.

What the hell? I pulled back from the hug to see George crying.

Crying?

We stared into each others eyes for what felt like forever, when he finally whispered something, barely audible due to all the screams and cheers.

"I'm sorry." 

Before I had time to respond, I was pulled into Josh, JJ and Jaymi's arms, with them screaming in my ear.

"YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!!"

I laughed through my tears and hugged back, not wanting the moment to end.

AAAAAHH! Crappy chappy:((( It'll get better soon! I think:P This is far from the end by the way! Something happens....MWAHAHAHA!!! Im not telling you!

Byee Turtles!<3

Zoe x