Chapter 19

Lacey's POV

I bolted up with a start. Stupid thunder, I thought. Just as I was about to fall asleep the thunder decides to come. Great. Note the sarcasm. 

Well, I wasn't getting to sleep any time soon. I was terrified of thunder storms. Just something about the loud noises scared me. Speaking of loud noises, I could hear the boys snoring from across the hall! With that plus the thunder storm, I might aswell kiss sleep goodbye. It had been a couple of days since we went to Starbucks and George kept getting these texts where he would scrunch his face up and look angry. I kept ignoring it but one of these days I'll have to find out what they are. I was bored soI decided to get my laptop out and go on twitter.

As soon as it booted up, I logged in and checked my mentions. It was the usual, fans asking me to follow them, tweet them, and the occasional ha'te mail.

@CearalovesLacey: @UnionJ_Are_Hotties Just got my tickets for the X Factor tour! Can't wait to see you there, Im like your biggest fan! Follow me?!<3xxxx

I smiled at that. The boys decided to go on my twitter, when I wasn't looking, and change my name. I quickly typed a reply and went through other tweets. One in particular caught my eye.

@GeorgeIsMINE: @UnionJ_Are_Hotties You stay away from George. He's MINE. Got that? Who do you think you are?! You can't even sing to save your life! I hope...

There was a link to a twitlonger. I clicked it. The phrase 'Curiosity killed the cat' came into my mind. Oh well

George realises what a piec of shit you are and dumps you. You're probably just using him anyway, you filthy whore. I hope you die in a ditch and take the shitty, ear bleeding stuff you think is music with you. If you don't do that anytime soon, I'll do it for you. Have fun dying bitch. #DieBitch #Whore #PieceOfShit

Now that hit home. What horrible thing happened to this person to make them such a bitch?! What did I ever do to them?! Oh, that's right. I 'stole' George. I felt the tears drip down my face.

I was happy to see that most of my fans were sticking up for me, writing back tweets to the hater I smiled at that and wiped my tears. I saw I had a mention from a certain @UnionJWorld.

@UnionJWorld: @UnionJ_Are_Hotties Awwww thanks babe! We know we're hot, we dont need you to tell us!

 Cheeky! Then, I had an idea. I hopped out of bed (Turn ma swag on!) And began searching for George's phone. He always kept his passwords for things in his notes. I found it, under his pillow, and opened it. Damn, It was locked. I typed in some random numbers before I only had one guess left. Shoot.

Here goes nothing, I thought and tyed in the numbers: 2412.

It unlocked! Awwww how sweet! His password was my birthday! I went into his notes and found one labeled: Union J Twitter PWord. Bingo!

I memorised the password and logged into Twitter. I was gonna get into trouble for this but oh wells! I went onto Account and changed the name to @LaceyS_Is_Smexy. And cue the evil laugh. Muahahahaha!

Just as I was about to switch the phone off, it buzzed. Who would text someone at this time? I inlocked the phone again and went to find the text. Again, the phrase 'Curiosity killed the cat' came into mind and again, I ignored it. I saw it was from a blocked number and my heart began to speed up. I clicked on it.

Georgie-poo, you haven't done what I've asked. Naughty boy. You shall be punished. Just you wait, your pretty little girlfried Lacey isn't going to be here long. Savour any moments you can with her. And then you and I can be happy together without the whore in our way. See you soon baby cakes;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx