Chapter 11

Hey Turtles!!!:)) I'm gonna have to do a bid time skip here because I'm sure you don't want to hear about every single performance:)) Sooo enjoy!!!:))
Thanks Turtles!!

Zoe x

(4 weeks later)
Lacey's POV

I was running so fast, down the corridor pushing past producerd and stylisits, laughing my head off.
I must've looked crazy. I went inside a random room and hid behind a couch. My heart was beating so fast and I was really out of breath. I positioned myself so I could see the door without someone seeing me.
"Found you." Someone whispered in my ear, scaring me half to death. I screamed but it was cut off by George putting his hand over my mouth. "Shh! You're gonna get up into trouble!" He whisper shouted, not bothering to try keep the grin off his face.
Me and George were playing hide and seek in the dance studios, runnning away from Brian. I tried to laugh but George's hand was still covering my face. So I did what any mature person would do.
I licked it. "You know, licking my hand isn't gonna get it off." He smirked, "You're tongues been in my mouth before so I'm good." He pointed out, wiggling his eybrows at me. I playfully smacked him on the chest and scoweld, "Shhh!" I tried to say, but it came out wrong. I didn't want anyone to hear.

We had decided to keep our relationship secret from everyone. Well, everyone but the boys.
I mean, we had to tell them, didn't we? They were like my brothers, George's too. We didn't want any drama or nosy paparazzi getting in our business.
He finally let go of my mouth and I made a scene of me trying to get my breath back. "Oh, stop being so dramatic!" He said, in a fake american accent and flipping his hair. Giggling I sttod up, pulling him with me. "Brian is going to kill us!" I whispered, holding back a laugh. We were practicing at the same time, when George and I asked to go to the toilet, Brian said yea, but only for five minutes and I'm sure we've been gone for about half an hour. Somehow, when we were walking to the toilets, we managed to get into a game of hide and seek. We're so mature.
 "Should we ditch?" George asked, seriously. I considered this idea. I mean we've practicing for 4 hours straight and that's enough time, isn't it? I nodded my head frantically and went for the door but George took hold of my arm and pulled me to his chest. "What? No kiss for me?" He pouted, and frowned. I giggled.
I pressed my lips against his and put my arms around his neck, his snaking their way around my waist. I felt him smile into the kiss and he picked me up, spinnning me around. He set me back on the ground and we pulled back. "You are so cheesy!" I said, laughing. "Yea, but you love it really!" He smiled cheekily and pecking me on the lips.
~
We walked down the corridors, holding our hands like guns and occasionally ninja rolling on the floor. Whenever someone came past we had to hide in rooms or behind bins. All in all it was hilarious.
As we made it outside I let the laughs I had been holding in, out. Clutching my side and a few tears escaping. "You're crazy." George shook his head, chuckling. "Yea, but you love it really!" I mocked him, winking. 
"What to do, what to do." I heard him mutter to himself.  He didn't know what to do.
Great.
We were just walking along the road, there was no paparazzi, making small talk, he was so easy to talk to.
We stopped infront of a park and looked at each other, grinning. "Beat you to the swings!" I shouted, running off before I finished saying it. I hear him chuckle and start running. I went as fast as I could, without tripping up and made it to the swings. "HA!" I shouted turning around, " I bet you!!"
"Only because I let you!" He argued, sitting down on a swing. "Suuuure you did!" I said, smirking at him while he pouted and sitting on the swing next to him. His phone started to ring and he took it out. "Ah, crap. It's Josh." He said, biting his lip. "Well, go on then!" I said, getting a little bit scared now.We were soooo dead. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit and then finally, "You do it!" He said, thrusting the phone at me. "Why me!? It's your phone!" I said, trying to give him it back, "Pleeeeaaassseeee?????" He pleaded, giving me the puppy dog eyes. "UGH! Fine!" I gave in. He was too cute!
I unlocked the phone and pressed the answer button.
"Hello?" I squeaked, nervously, "Where are you two?! Brian's going crazy!" Josh shouted through the phone. Oh god.
"Erm..well, George...er, wasn't feeling well and was sick so I took him home?" I asked, more of a question. I heard him sigh on the other line. "Oh, okay. As long as you're both okay." He said, fatherly. I giggled, "Yes, we're fine! Bye! I'll see you later!" I said, "See you in about 10 minutes!" He replied. Wait, what?
Beeeeep.
There was the beep, signalling that the call had ended. Crap. We needed to go!
I pulled George up from the swing and sprinted, while telling him what was wrong
"I told them that you were sick and I took you home! And now there going back in 10 minutes!" I shouted still running. With that, he sprinted harder, pulling me along by the hand.
~
We made it with minutes to spare.
We came through the back door, not wanting anyone to notice us.
We were like ninjas again!
I heard the front door open, when we were at the top of the first flight of stairs, "Crap!" I whispered, now taking two stairs at a time, George infront of me.
He flung the door open and flung himself across the room to our bed, snuggling under the covers. I hopped next to him just in time. The door opened and in came the boys. George coughed and moaned. "Are you okay Georgie?" JJ asked sitting on the foot of the bed. George looked up at me, signalling for me to talk for him. "Umm..yea, he's okay, just a bit of a tummy ache." I said the last bit in a baby voice, making George smile. "Awwww! Hope you get better Georgie boy!" Jaymi nearly screamed. Goerge winced and I covered his ears, acting it up a little bit. I might aswell have fun during this. "Shhh!" I said, stroking George's hair and scowling at Jaymi. "He needs his special medicine now, so scat!" I said, getting up and pushing them out. "I think we know what that is!" JJ said, wiggling his eybrows at me. "Perv." I muttered, chuckling and closing the door.
"What is this 'special medicine'?" George whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I decided to play a game wiht him.
"Paracetomal." I said, keeping my face straight and turning to face him. The look on his face was pricless. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. His expression changed to a cheeky grin and he pulled me closer. "You're such a tease, Lacey." He whispered, his lips dangerously close to mine. He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine, the tiniest bit, before leaning back, smirking and walking back to the bed. I groaned, "And you call me the tease!" I said jumping next to him.
"I'm just playing fair," He said, winking at me. I scowled and pouted. He groaned. "Ugh! Don't do that! You look so adorable!" He whined, pulling me onto his chest and cuddling me. "That was the plan." I whispered, smiling up at him. He pressed his lips onto mine and I smiled.
When did I get so lucky?

RAWR! Sorry that this chappy was crappy:)) (Crappy chappy xD) It was just a filler! But something interesting will happen soon!>:D Mwahahahaha!!! Anyways...Was it good? Bad? Leave a comment!!!:))
 Bye Turtles!!<3<3

Zoe x