Chapter 16 ~ Confusion

~RECAP~

'I still love you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacey's POV

I froze.

What?

I did not expect that! I thought he was going to yell at me and stuff!

"Lacey?" I heard him say. I snapped out of my thoughts and raised my head.

"Uh, what?" I said confused. He chuckled slightly, "You were looking at your shoes with your mouth open for about 15 minutes." He stated, smirking lightly.

15 minutes? Wow I think too much.
I'm thinking this.
I should really stop thinking as much. 
I'm still thinking!
Shut up and stop!

I felt George  staring at me and realised I was still thinking too much. "Oh...Sorry..." I said, embarassed, and looked at the ground again to stop him seeing me blush.

He chuckled again. Well, this was awkward.

After a while of awkward silence, I finally spoke up.

"I'm confused," I said, "One minute you love me and the next you hate me and another you say you love me again." I said, frowning.

He sighed, clearlt this was the topic he wanted to steer clear of. I wasn't letting that happen.

"I never stopped loving you." He said, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose, "It's just, when I saw Greg kiss you-" I cut him off, "Oh, so now Greg kissed me!" I said, raising my voice, "Cause when I last checked with you, we were both kissing each other!" I shouted sarcastically.

I had to let it all out. I already lost all the sadness the day it happened. Now all was left was anger.

George opened and closed his mouth, looking like a fish. He was clearly surprised by my outburst and was lst for words.

I sat down and crossed my arms, still pissed off. George sat down next to me, but still a small distance away.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, shoulders sagging, and looking at his hands. "What?" I aksed, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I said I'm sorry!" He shouted, standing up and making me jump, "I'm sorry for being a prick and I'm sorry for blaming you! I'm also sorry for loving you with all my heart and getting jealous over someone else kissing you, when it's me who should be doing that! I'm sorry for getting my heart crushed by a stupid boy who couldn't keep his feelings controlled cause you're just so damn irresitable! I'm sorry for hurting you, while hurting myslef seeing you that way! And most of all...I'm sorry for letting you go because, no matter what happens in the future, that will be my biggest regret." He whispered the last part, and turned to face me.

His eyes were watery and a few tears escaped them. Oh, God no. I couldn't help it. Tears started forming in my eyes, and I felt a drip fall down my face.

George sat down, again, next to me, but closer this time. He put his hand on my face, and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "Please don't cry." He whispered, I chuckled, "I could say the same to you." I whispered back. It was his turn to laugh now.

He looked at me.

We were staring into each others eyes for what felt like forever, when he leaned in slightly.

He hesitated a few centimetres away from my face, to see if I was okay with it. I closed my eyes.

I felt his lips brush against mine the teensiest bit. Now he decides to tease me. I wasn't in the mood for this.

I grabbed his shirt and tried pulling him closer, but he was too strong. He chuckled slightly, before crashing his lips on mine.

Sparks, Fireworks, Nuclear bombs.

Sound familiar?

"God, I've missed you." He whispered onto my lips, his tongue grazing my bottom one, asking for entrance. Of course I let him in.

What was once a gentle, sweet kiss, turned into an intense make-out and I dont thinkn you want the details.

"I love you." He said, after we pulled back, gasping for air.

"I love you more." I said, smirking at him. He smiled.

"Not possible." He whispered, before kissing me again.

~

When we got home, everyone else still at the party, I packed the essnstials from my new room into a bag, and moved into the old one for the night.

I sat on the double bed me and George used to share and smiled. I was back with George. Life couldnt get any better.

George came into the room and sat next to me.

"Welcome back." He whispered in my ear. I shivered making him chuckle and kiss me.

I don't want to go into much detail, but I guess you could say we had a 'special cuddle' that night;)

THE END

NOT REALLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeahh there's still LOADS to come!!! Yayyy! Was it good? Bad? I'll update tomorrow:))) Thank you for all the comments and support I love all my Turtles!!<3<3 Stay Beautiful!<3
Bye Turtles<3

Zoe x