Chapter 12 ~ Breakups and Breakdowns

(Another week passed(just go with it:P))

Lacey's POV

I came off the stage, buzzing with excitement. I had just finished my performance of E.T. by Katy Perry for Halloween week. My makeup was done like a vampire(Picture at the side) and I was wearing a black lace dress, with a sort of corset thingy at the back, ripped tights and black strappy heels. It was so fun!! I think I nailed the song! I was suddenly engulfed by three pairs of arms and deafened by shouts. "You were amazing!" Josh shouted, kissing my cheek, "Thanks!" I said, still excited from before. George hugged me, just himself this time and said, "You're amazing." I smiled and hugged him tighter.

~

"Lacey!"

YEEEESS!!!! I jumped up and fist bumped the air. Through another week! With George.

Oh, what that boy does to me. I ran over to the side and gave everyone hugs. Poor Lucy couldn't perform today, she was sick. I tried to stay at home with her but I got made to come.

I couldn't give George a kiss, like I did at home, not infront of the others though, so I settled for hugging him the longest.

There were rumors about George and Ella being together and I couldn't help but be a little jealous. George was mine! Like the Coco Pops:)

Anyways...

~

"Here we have Union J and Lacey!" Caroline introduced us. I waved at the camera whereas all the boys cheered. "So! How does it feel getting through another week of the X Factor?" She asked, more to the boys than me. "It feels a-mazing!" Josh said, emphasising the last part of the word. "You know, we never thought we would even get this far, because we really thought that we were going home the first week!" JJ added, smiling his face off. "Speaking of the first week, Lacey, I heard that you broke your ankle during your performance." Olly said to me, raising his eyebrows. I laughed, "No! I didn't break it, I sorta...dislodged it...You know what I mean?" I said, trying to keep the blush from my face. I noticed that Caroline kept eyeing George up, and I felt my face redden from anger this time.

She better stay away.

~

Next Morning

~

"Lacey!"

I got the wind knocked out of me when someone jumped onto the couch, which I happened to be sitting on. "Ooof!" I said, jerking up and glaring at the culprit. It was Greg.

Greg had gotten a little.....friendly with me the past few weeks...Too friendly.

"Oh, hey Greg." I said smiling at him and pushing him off me.  "Watcha doing?" He asked, putting his legs on my lap, "I'm skydiving, obviously." I smirked at him, he rolled his eyes and got up, "Speaking of diving, were all going out to the pool while the boys from Union J are shopping for food!" He shouted, already halfway upstairs.

Yaay! We hadn't been out to the pool  since we got here because it was always so cold, bu today it was sunny and warm! I ran upstairs and put on my floral bathing suit with a big see through, sleeveless top over it. I tied my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs and outside.

I was greeted by the sound of wolf whistles from the boys and a hug from Ella. "I'm so happy that we're still in the competition together!" She squealed jumping up and down. I laughed and shoved her playfully. I sat down on the edge of the pool and dipped my feet in, watching the others splashing each other and laughing. "Sooo," I said to Ella, casually, "What's going on between you and Dan?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at her. It was her turn to shove me now. "Well...." She started, biting her lip, " You have to promise not to tell anyone," She said, holding up her pinky. I nodded my head frantically, eager to find out the news, "We kinda, sorta, hooked up last week," She mumbled turning pink. "Aaaaaah!" I squealed, hugging her. "I'm soo happy for you two!" I whisper shouted, grinning. She rolled her eyes and told me to be quiet because I was talking too loud. "Oops! Sorry!" I giggled, I caught sight of Greg looking at me and I instantly became uncomfortable. I think he liked me.

I wish he'd back off. Obviously he didn't know I was dating George but he should at least get the signals that I didn't like him like that. I sighed and took my top off.

I took a few steps back before running toward the pool and jumping in the air.

I landed with a giant SPLASH!!

Laughing, I pulled myself up to the water surface, my hair covering my face. "That's attractive." I heard someone say. I giggled and attempted to do a hair flip, which ended up with me getting hit it the face with my own hair...

After a while everyone went inside, except for me. I was lying on a chair trying to get a tan, when a shadow blocked the sun from me.

I opened my eyes and saw Greg standing in front of me. I smiled, "Hi." I said, not really wanting to talk at all. He didn't respond.

I looked at him confusedly when I was met by a pair of hard, scratchy lips.

Greg, was kissing me?! 

I tried to shove him off me but he was too strong. I took a last resort and kneed him where the sun don't shine. He groaned and let go, letting me breathe.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" I heard a very familiar voice shout.

Oh, no.

George had seen the whole thing.

And he didn't look happy.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!!!! OH NO! DON'T HATE ME! I had to do something interesting so....That happened^^^^ I have nothing personal against Caroline Flack or Greg whatever-his-second-name-is. Sooo, How was it? Good? Bad? Leave a comment!! Don;t forget to become a fan?? PLEEEEAAASSSEEE???? And vote:)) Thanks Turtles!!

Stay Beautiful!!<3

Zoe x