Part 18: Locked up

Astra felt herself slip in and out of consciousness as the commander carried her bridal style, letting her head hang loosely over their forearm.

Astra felt her arms swaying with the commanders uneven steps as her limp body twitched with every jerking motion.

Blurry lights, and mocking voices stabbed Astra's ears, and eyes as the trooper continued to march down the dull, infinite hallways.

"Filthy rebel," a low, degrading voice hissed as the commander carried Astra passed a line of imperial guards.

"Contact General Hux immediately," Astra heard the trooper command, as they passed another set of guards. Astra listened to the groups voices all agree in perfect unison. She could tell they were stormtroopers. If only they new she was one of them.

Astra wanted nothing more but to explain to whomever was carrying her that she was in fact, not a rebel. But instead she was a Stormtrooper, and a Sith in training.

Sadly, she couldn't bring herself to open her mouth. In fact she couldn't really feel her mouth at all. She wasn't even sure if she still had the lower half of her face. Every muscle she had on her body kept falling asleep. She felt numb as if someone had frozen her in carbonite.

Time passed by agonizingly slow as the trooper continued to cary Astra like a sack of rice. Her head was jumbled, and her stomach felt dolorously queasy. She mentally held on to her stomach,
praying that she'd be able to resist the urge to vomit.

She soon heard the whoosh of metal doors opening as the commander threw her onto an upright, stretcher-like device.

The trooper began fastening tight, leather straps around Astra's arms, and legs. She winced in pain as she could already feel the circulation beginning to be cut off.

Astra could do nothing more but whine, and grumble slurs of incoherent mumbles. Her mouth still felt frozen, and her eyes felt ridiculously heavy. It wasn't long until the trooper disappeared through the doors, and left Astra alone.

All she could do now was wait.

...

As the cell doors flew open, Astra had no perception of time or how much of it had passed. She had lost consciousness ages ago, but she couldn't determine how long she was out for. Her eyes fluttered sporadically as a befuddled, yet oddly comforting voice called out to her.

"Astra?" A flash of red hair blurred past her eyes as Hux's strong, English accent rolled perfectly off his tongue, and into her eager mind.

"Hux?" Using all the strength she had left in her body, she raised her head.

"Clearly this has been a mistake," Hux scoffed, reaching for Astra's leather restraints.

"A mistake made by your army," Astra chuckled drunkenly. Her words slurred, and her eyes were barely half open. She didn't know what she had been stunned with, but she new it wasn't reacting well with her body.

"This isn't a time for jokes darling," Hux patronized as he released Astra from confinement.

"Shut up," Astra slurred, falling into the Generals arms. He caught her graciously, as he ran his fingers over the parts of her skin that sank inwards, from the tightness of the restraints.

"They stunned you," Hux sighed, standing Astra upright, and leaning her against the device she was once tied to.

"Mmmm," Astra moaned, letting her neck fall limp as her head rested against the stretcher. Hux paused for a moment. He watched Astra's eyes roll in her head as her jaw hung loose. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor girl.