Larry Trainor x Male Reader

Slight Angst.

Your powers consist of healing, making ice, and making flames.

You have a huge seraded mark on your neck from the experiment that gave you your powers.

You also have six different personas inside of you.

Personas include;
You (Normal) (E/C eyes)
B (Defensive and Violent) (Bright blue eyes)
Tramie (Trauma) (Black eyes)
Bean (Kid self) (Green eyes)
Moodi (Can intimidate for smaller jobs bellow B) (fushia eyes)
Evergreen (Healer) (Yellow Eyes)

Y/N Pov

I take a shaky breath, somehow Niles had contacted me via letter and invited me to the the mansion. He told me that Larry was alive and there. It shocked me I cried for awhile like the day I remember coming to his hospital bed and standing there we've been I stayed there for months crying. Most of the time I was there I wasn't even in the same room or even near his room for that matter, for no one could be the same room as Larry.

But when I arrived, everyone said Niles was nowhere around. I was puzzled. But that did not matter to me. I walked into the mansion such saddness that I felt like I would break down. Then quickly a ravenette turned to me. She gave me a scowl.

"Who are you?" She asked me angrily.

"Where can I find Larry ?"I asked her.

"Down the hall first door on the left." She told me.

I walked down to the room and I took another shaky breath, the door was open. I paused. Then I stepped into the doorway trying not to break down as I saw the man covered in bandages. I gulped. I was afraid. I cleared my throat to alert him of my appearance. His head snapped up from his work.

"Holy fuck." He said.

Suddenly this glowing splurge exited from his chest, Larry's body went limp. I flinched. The energy seemed to examine me as it floated in front of me.

"Oh.. You must be who Nyles told me about..." I said.

I smiled.

"Your energy, right?" I asked.

After a few seconds I continued.

"I hear you live inside of Larry." I say as I motion to him.

I suddenly feel tears prick at my face.
I shudder and gulp.

"If your thinking I'm a threat or am here for phycatric help or something. I'm not." I say.

"I just wanna get back to my bullshity life of hiding my powers, kay?" I say.

"Nyles sent me a letter to come help Larry cause I was his old friend. Ya, nah. I just wanna say hi and stuff and be gone. You guys are wrapped up in trouble and I dont wanna be." I say.

I wait a few minutes as it examines me.

"Sooo...... I know without you he's practically lifeless..... Can ya...... Go back in please? For a few minutes?" I ask.

It reaches out its hand and I outstretch my neck, somehow I understand it. It looks carefully at the large serade mark on my neck. I gulp. It floats to the door, it makes a motion with its hand to follow. I do so.

It leads me to a room with a small TV and tapes, it puts one on and skips ahead. I sit down on a chair.

"Larry, you carry a photo of a man in your wallet." Nyles says.

"Yeah.... Uh. I sure do." Larry says.

Sadness laced in his voice as Nyles holds a photo of me.

"He's, young, a nice looking lad if you ask me.... Just exactly who is he?" Nyles probes.