Peter Parker x Male Reader

Third Person Pov

It wasn't your fault, that the dumbass spider still had another bite. Spider-Man? No. The spider that bit him. It uh. It also bit you too. It traveled a very long distance before it found you and bit you.

And it didn't help that you were the son of Tony Stark.

You didn't say a word. Up until your dad found you shooting webs around your room.

Funny thing is, you don't need a web shooter. So you instantly stood up off your bed, and kinda laughed nervously.

You can kinda imagine what happened after that huh.

Instantly your dad took you and you two designed a suit. Of course being his son you'd be quite smart and tech savvy. So you easily snuck past him and designed your own. Of course you incorporated his safety measures you knew had to be there.

You created it all by hand instantly. You of course kept it hidden for a while, your dad demanded you knew the capabilities of your powers before you did anything.

Your suit, was all black. It also had a small white arachnid emblem on the chest. You made sure to make the emblems very different from each other.

Now here was the problem, the name. You went to the same school as Peter. You of course had the dopey-est and biggest crush on him. You didn't do anything to get noticed, you didn't say a word to him either.

Of course many people fan-girled over you all day. You begged and pleaded for them to leave. Of course not "getting on your knees plead" cause your a Stark-boy.

If your dad even knew you refuted popularity and attention you would be grounded to your room for months.

So pleading even in the slight sense would get you, well, you weren't sure but it would be horrible.

Anyways, back to the suit.

It also was large but at the press of a button it became skin tight. And by button, that meant the emblem. It had obsidian black web lines all over the suit. And you also had the same white eyes, they had the same mechanism too.

You did kinda steal one of his personal suit programs and put it in your suit. You named her Jane. You weren't sure why.

Oh! Oops, we got off track.

Anyways, the name was a problem.

You of course spent weeks on it, you even worked on it at school. You knew in the back of your mind, that Peter would have such rad and cool names. But you wouldn't say a word.

All you came up with was:
"Arachi"
"Arachnid Man"
"Araki"
"Peter's Squeeze"

Fuck that last one was dirty! You quickly thought, on your open google doc you quickly held the back button till it was gone. You gave a hard blush. You shook your head lightly.

You looked around the lunchroom, several girls were on the end of your table trying to get closer. You scooted away nervously.

There was another thing, you didn't do well with girls. You just, didn't like em' that much.

Of course you dad would flip if he found out. So you went back to your doc.

You sighed, it seemed hopeless. So you closed your expensive laptop and went back to eating your lunch.

Seventh hour came and went quick.

Now just as you walked out of the class you hid in and waited at least ten minutes after school to avoid the last rush of girls trying to ambush you.