Shiro Takashi x Male Reader

THIS IS MY REDEMPTION FROM MY PEICE OF SHIT LAST TIME.

I WILL SPEND DAYS ON THIS TO MAKE IT PERFECT.

(It only took a while but its so cute)

Y/N Pov

I glance around the room.

Still with no Shiro in sight I smile and creep off to the next room.

I stop at my bedroom door and peer in.

The door is open so that is a obvious sign.

I see Shiro peer out of my closet and suffle back into my clothes with a big smile.

I charge at him and he yelps.

I begin to trail my hands up and down his sides while vigorously tickling him.

He squirms around while laughing loudly. Small trickles of laughter tears pool at his eyes as he continues to smile.

My smile wide as ever.

Suddenly he squirms away from me and runs off. I quickly take after the taller male.

His loud laughter filling the hallways.

"I'm gonna get you Shiro!!!!" I yell.

His laughter gets a bit louder as he runs away.

He slides down the hallway suddenly and I continue to run after him. I slide and push him up against the wall.

I continue to tickle him and he squirms and laughs loudly.

"W-WAIT PLEASE OH MY GOD!" He pleads loudly.

I laugh maniacly as I continue to tickle him.

"Oh my god! Pleeease-Oh god! I'm gonna piss myself!" He screeches much quieter than before.

I sigh softly and stop. I actually pin him up against the wall and he continues to laugh.

He wipes his eyes and continues to give sudden breathy laughs and occasional heavy pants.

"Oh god..." He sighs.

"Oh my god my stomach hurts so much... Dont make me laugh that much again please." He says.

I smile. I lean up to kiss him on the lips quickly. He places his hands on my hips as I kiss him.

He smiles wide.

I lean up and give a soft kiss to the tip of his nose.

He closes his eyes and smiles.

His face already red from laughing but it gets a bit more red.

I wrap my arms around his lower back area and pull him close.

He gives a soft happy huff and kisses me gently.

We both stare into eachothers eyes and smile.

I smile deviously and slowly tickle his sides with my hands while still hugging him.

"ACK- NOOOOOO!!!" He exclaims while now vigorously squirming in my grip.

I smile and laugh loudly.

I begin to tickle him more roughly and he progressively keeps laughing louder and pleading me to stop more and more.

"OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE OH MY GOD IM GONNA PISS MYSELF!! Y/N-PLEASE!!" He begs loudly.

He raises his right leg up to his stomach in a attempt to defend himself.