6: It is a secret, ok?

Tanya and Visha stared at each other for a while as they tried to read the atmosphere in the deemed office.

"Excuse me?" Tanya blurted out immediately when the room was suddenly beginning to look quite dull.

Visha flinched and quickly stammered on her own words she was taking back.

Tanya felt a sweat drop by the side of her face as she tried to keep her position in the room. Giving a fake cough she tried to reason Visha down.

"I really am so sorry for asking such personal questions!" Visha still apologized. She knew well she was snooping around when the room was left over her to rule in.

Tanya rubbed her temples and said, "it's fine... it wouldn't hurt speaking about my life before, right?"

With a hint of glare to keep Visha's mouth shut when she speaks.

Visha nodded of approval.

"Well," Tanya began while holding the soothing scent of the coffee close to her.

"I was an orphan, left by my mother, and which now makes me a bastard." She said.

Visha took notice of the sudden change of her Captain's expression and listened more intently to make the atmosphere readable and easy for Tanya.

"I never met my father, the priests and nuns there have told me he was a long-gone soldier fighting." Tanya explained her father with such grace and respect it made Visha's eyes spark of even more interest which caught her utmost attention to continue.

'She's that interested, huh?' Tanya thought as she quickly grabbed the right words to explain her next personal life details.

"I had a sister." She hummed, somehow feeling worrisome all of a sudden she took a sip of the cup.

"A sister?" Visha pondered out loud.

Tanya raised a brow over to her, which made her a bit jumpy.

"Yeah, we had our names almost identical when you speak it but spelled so differently when written down." Tanya said before a whisp of chortle left her calm smirk.

"And I, myself was able to almost fool myself into thinking that everything was going to be just fine when it all went downhill like nothing because of that wretched damned up high in the clouds." She said when a sigh went off of her own lips that curled into a frown.

Visha felt the gloom over Tanya's own words when she said it and forced herself to blink.

Tanya placed a hand on her temple once more and stayed silent, which left Visha to be of more curiosity than knowledge.

It stayed quiet for a while, Visha was almost fooling herself that the young devil had fallen asleep when she placed the cup down.

"Nevermind..." Tanya dismissed the personal conversation they had and changed the subject via work.

Still, even when Visha had already begun walking out of the slightly deserted halls and flight of stairs, she couldn't get the word 'sister' out of her mind.

How is she even going to be able to cope when her more vigilant superior and adviser had abruptly interrupted their subject using their job as an excuse? She just wanted to find a way to know, and oh, did she have someone in mind to ask about it.

'I wonder if Erya is a bit busy?' The only thought Visha had, ran through her mind one more time as she took a turn and went straight to the small coffee shop they were going to hang out after a long time of being away from each other.

"Hey!" Erya called out when Visha walked in.

Visha waved her greeting and sat on the empty chair left for her.

"So what's up?" Erya quickly asked first when her friend had taken their seat.

"Nothing much really, but seeing a six-year-old as my adviser is quite scary and that's that." Visha said after a quick soft chuckle.

"Oh!? You don't mean..." Erya gave a surprised look as she crept forward to whisper out, "the devil of rhine?"

Visha sighed and tried to keep her meek smile clear and nodded for clarification.

With Erya somewhat ecstatic over the little news, she covered her mouth in excitement.

"W...what are you excited for?" Visha asked when she was left flustered.

Erya suppressed a laugh as she waved her hands near her face to make it seem as if the topic was way too heated to be shared in public.

"You see, Visha..." Erya began as she soon calmed herself down.

"Yeah?" Visha said in complete interest.

"She's very mysterious! Little is somehow known about her in the papers and documents about her, and her IQ is quite high than I thought. Nothing of relationship was brought but having only one family member known close to her, and even her records of ever going for a rest is not seen!" Erya blew a fuse and squealed with a hand covering her mouth.

Yet Visha was still flustered.

"Ok, the mysterious part is too true..." She stated as she looked down and the same word she had stuck in her mind came up again.

"Even when she was talking personally with me too..." Visha began as a frown grew upon her face.

Erya gave a surprised look and tried to pry out information by keeping herself quiet.

"She seemed... somehow sad about something or more specifically someone of her dearly." Visha said.

Realizing what she was saying, she covered her mouth and stared at Erya's enticing smirk in utter disbelief of what she had just done.

Forcing herself to blink infront of Erya she muttered out, "you won't tell anyone, right?"

Erya glanced around their surroundings and nodded.

"I'm dead serious, Erya!" Visha whispered.

Erya was the one flustered this time.

"She could kill me at any second and I won't even realize she had already plotted a way on killing me for sharing such information without her consent!" Visha's whispering was mixed with her light crying as she tried to make Erya create a solid promise with her.

"I promise, and in which i'd even kill myself for it if I fail." Erya said.

Visha was now convince and sat back up straight to try and surpress her emotion from the sudden fright she was immensely felt like a hurricane.

And thus their private conversation began while trying to make sure nobody was listening.