48: caught in the act, yes?? how's Vess doing?

Tanya just stared at her older twin when she muzzled in on her words.

"Second luitenant Serebryakov, please inform Mr. Adalbrecht that we can't meet up later afternoon." She said.

Visha hummed in slight confusion before saluting and walking out.

There was silence in the room once again.

"How dare you." Tanya blurted out.

Tania burst into laughter and held her stomach while pointing a finger towards her younger twin.

"Aww, come on, baby bro! How long has it been since the first time we actually had a sibling bonding time spent together?" She asked while placing her feet down to stand up.

Tanya watched as her older twin made her way towards her desk and sat upon it.

"Will you please get off of my desk?" Tanya asked while giving her older twin a stern glare of irritation.

"Nope." Tania declined without hesitation and patted her younger twin's head in amusement.

Tanya sighed as she placed a hand on her face.

"You..." She mumbled under her breath.

Tania sighed while scooching over towards her younger twin.

"Come on now, can't you at least do this for me?" She cooed while yanking Tanya in a hug.

Even though Tanya's face had already been shoved by her uniform.

Tanya grumbled while leaning slightly to breath better when her older twin yanked her.

"Clingy guy.." she said while gripping on her older twin's uniform.

"But I love you, Tanya!" Tania cooed loud while patting her younger twin's back.

Tanya chuckled, she can't just say no to the only person she's able to trust.

Tania has proven her trust to be true when it came to her only. Loyalty, eh?

"I only follow the instructions of the younger one after all. That's how it will always be when it comes to twins, Tanya!" Tania laughed after grabbing and yanking her younger twin off of her.

Tanya scoffed up a smirk and gave a flustered look in response to it.

"What???" She stammered.

Tania gleamed a smile.

"You're the younger one and I'll follow every order you give in one condition." She said with a mischievous smirk.

Tanya's smirking lip twitched slightly.

"And what's that?" She asked.

"Another kiss for big brother will work!" Tania said.

"Hell no! You're disgusting!!" Tanya blurted out without a second thought from it and backed away with a slightly red face.

"I've done it once and it almost got me accused of being in a relationship at a young age!" She continued while pointing a finger at Tania.

Tania raised hands in defeat.

"I know that, but you won't get to be my boss if you don't give big brother a kiss, and besides a kiss is something close to putting a sealed deal unto something!" She cooed over while rolling her eyes.

Tanya scoffed.

'Getting her to follow every order from me would be nice, but kissing her again is a no!!! But, still... Her always following my orders would be useful and also nice...' she thought while trying to decide.