30: I need to explain, but you don't need to

Tanya patted Tania's back for a bit before sighing as she tried to grip Tania off of her.

"Get off of me." She said while gently shoving Tania off.

Tania grumbled, yanking herself towards Tanya while gripping tight on the uniform.

"Tani!" Tanya said while trying to shove Tania harder.

Tania protested and dug her face by the crook of Tanya's neck.

After a few more minutes of struggling, Tanya clicked her tongue.

"I need to explain to them what happened and who you are, so get off of me now!" She hissed while roughly tapping Tania's shoulders.

Tania sighed.

"Nope," she commented.

"You're not going anywhere because I already took care of everything." She continued.

Tanya raised a brow.

"What??" She asked.

Tania chuckled and grabbed Tanya's hand, leading her to the crowd which was in no state of distraught and confusion minutes ago.

Tanya stared at confusion while glancing around the soldiers and family guests that were mingling around the large room.

"What did you do?" Tanya asked as she intently stared towards Tania who smiled at her.

"I fixed it, you don't need to know how for now since Vess knows just what kind of fault he got himself into by trying to threaten me using my baby sister." Tania said before snickering.

Tanya scoffed a smirk.

"Baby sister??? You really have gone mad out of your own sanity." She quietly laughed as she gave a firm grip on Tania's arm.

"Why are you like this?" Tanya asked.

Tania shrugged before opening her mouth to reply back.

"Don't worry," she said, "let's go, shall we? I have my present in the room, the guest of honor can wait for the introduction." She continued before dragging Tanya back inside the room she occupied.

"Wow, you got out of those ropes faster than I thought... I was thinking you wouldn't see the knife I tossed towards you actually." Tania said as she took the knife and cut the rope off of the ground, before tossing it all on the small trash bin at the side of the desk.

Tanya laughed under her breath as she laid herself by the side of the door frames. Looking around a bit more, the place was actually more deserving of occupation than how it felt.

'must've been because I was tied up that it felt like the place was off.' She thought before getting yanked inside.

The door shutting behind her as Tania took her towards the bed.

"Here!" Tania said while handing a small box.

"Seriously? A bento?? I'm not some student." Tanya joked as she undid the small handkerchief that secured the small box.

"Dear me..." Tanya commented after opening the box.

The soothing smell hitting her right on one of her senses.

"Takoyaki, eh?" Tanya said while smirking.

"I hate your judgment so much..." Tania furrowed her brows down as she stared at Tanya's smug look.

"Alright, alright, I apologize for that." Tanya said while poking one of the warm treats with the silver fork that was inside with it.

With one bite, Tanya liked it.

"Aw, yeah! I knew I got everything right!" Tania cheered herself as she went and embraced Tanya who gave a confused look from the sudden actions she was doing all of the sudden.

"What is happening to you?" Tanya chuckled.

"Well... except for the shape that is." Tania pondered before smirking ear to ear while staring up at Tanya who smiled back in return.

"True to that, but..." Tanya said while slowly inching herself away.

"D..do we really have to sit like this..?" Tanya asked while staring back at Tania who was merely inches away from her.

They were both sitting up on the bed, yes. But they were just way too close to each other's personal space.

Tania laughed.

"Well, I just wanted to see a reaction." She said.

Tanya hummed before flicking Tania by the forehead, she only received a laugh of amusement from it though.

"You've changed." Tanya said as she stood up, still holding the box which she covered back up while making her way over to the window.

Mumbling, she looked down to see a beautiful well-lit garden.

"What the..?" She pondered as soon as she saw the long table, bundled with food covered completely from the outside world for a small feasting.

"What's outside..?" She continued to ponder while glancing more on the surrounding of the place, before jolting when Tania clung behind her.

Scuffling for a quick second, she laughed as soon as Tania prodded her by the sides.

"No! Stop!!" Tanya stammered under her laughter as she kicked and smacked Tania who continued to laugh in a mocking yet evil tone.

Tanya fell to her back, still kicking and trying to pry herself from the for of laughter she was being induced to do.

Tania laughed and stopped after a minute or so, cackling quietly as she watched Tanya snicker under her before smacking her right in the face.

"Uff!! That hurt!" Tania said while holding her aching cheek.

Tanya scoffed, laying on the ground with Tania sitting on top of her.

"You're a nightmare." She commented while trying to wipe both her eyes.

Tania snickered before cupping Tanya's face.

"See, look at that..." She hummed as Tanya gave a discomforted look.

"A crying baby's face." She joked before getting punched right in the gut.

Tania wheezed and fell to her side while still laughing in a mocking tone.

"I hate you." Tanya scoffed while continuously wiping her teary eyes from the small fit she had to endure.

Tania sighed.

"Come on, you always look so serious and truth be told. You were never ticklish when you were still physically a 'man'." Tania said before standing back and dusting herself back neatly.

Tanya rolled her eyes in response before walking out of the room with her older sister following behind her.

"You know you still have to introduce me." Tania said while following.

Tanya abruptly stopped on her tracks and gave a confused look.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Tania shrugged.

"I mean, I only hypnotized them to forget the whole thing where I beat the hell out of Vess." She explained.

Tanya stifled a laugh before bursting into another fit.

"You did what now!?? Ahahahahh!!!" She laughed.