33: my favorite toy in a while for a short visit

Tania smiled gleefully as she mercilessly poked around Loria's skull.

"So it went pretty much like that with us both... I leave and she stays because I thought it was for the best and all!" Tania said before yanking both needles out without hesitation.

It caused an immense surge of pain on Loria that his whole body crumbled down from the pain and agony in his brain. It felt like something had been running through his brain, something felt painful crawling inside it, something horrible was scratching and biting down on it.

Tania smiled ear to ear before yanking Loria by his chin.

"Tanya's known to be a sadistic person to their eyes really, but she isn't in any way sadistic at all! She's just picking up rational decisions on what to do, which sort of makes it seem like she's a sadist." Tania pondered out loud while gripping tight on the old man's jaw.

Loria didn't like where everything was going, his body seemed paralyzed.

"Well, I actually am the sadistic one when we're together or not...oh, I do think that it's what some people would call as the evil twin and the good twin, but I'm not really evil..." Tania said while waving his jaw lightly yet forcefully with one hand. She laughed as she thought of a sudden yet funny memory.

"Hey, what's wrong? Cat's got your tongue mister?" Tania grinned wide when she spoke.

Loria couldn't move or speak, he was completely paralyzed to moving or speaking.

"Don't look at me like that now, I just paralyzed you, that's all...be thankful I didn't paralyze your internal organs!" Tania said while quietly cackling to herself when she raised a knuckled fist in the air.

There was a loud smack from the punch before it was followed by another, another, and another.

"There, that's a beautiful look." Tania hummed before dropping Loria down on the cold ground.

She whistled a quiet tune as she untied the knot and took the hat that gagged Loria's mouth.

"I can't really take any of these two now, so I'll just burn them to ashes." Tania said while pinching the dry end of the soggy small hat. She didn't like her scarf anymore, it was tainted by someone wicked.

"By the way... since you called my baby sister Major, I thought of you as someone she knows but doesn't like, so if you ever dare touch her or say anything I wouldn't want you saying to her," Tania began as she knelt back down in one knee, she yanked Loria by the neck, choking him in the process as she gripped firmly around it.

"I will kill you, and it will be excruciating. Because Tanya is my favorite toy." She sneered before letting go.

She left Loria there on the alley, alone and cold, without food or water, nothing but words that will haunt him wherever he goes.

Tania yawned before seeing one of the large barrels in fire. Smirking lightly, she passed by one of the homeless which begged for food at her while she threw the half soggy hat and dirty scarf in.

Tania hummed before reaching out from one of her side pockets. Taking out a short amount of money enough for food from the sides of the streets, the man thanked her before rushing off to eat.

"What a loser..." Tania pondered before crossing the street.

Looking around, some shops were closing already all in a while she continued to walk past it all.

Only pausing as soon as she saw a decent place to sleep in.

Walking inside, she was met with a warm breeze.

"Hi, how can I help you, young lady?" A woman greeted Tania with a meek smile on the other side of the short desk.

"How much for a room?" Tania asked while calmly digging to get her small purse out.

"Well for you, it's free...says so in the sign outside." The lady answered.

Tania smiled in utter delight.

"Well I didn't see the sign, children like me are free to stay for the night?" She asked while pointing a finger to herself.

The lady chuckled and nodded in full honesty.

...

Tanya grumbled as she sat up from her bed, the clock calmly ticking as she stood up to get herself ready for the day.

It might by the postwar, but some of the enemy civilians and soldiers escaped, thus making it a small vacation before world war two begins again.

Fumbling slightly over hee uniform, she fixed the buttons on and wore her computation orb and silver medal, before jolting over a knock from her window.

Glancing over to it with a revolver in both hands, she was in even more shock when she realized she almost shot her own sister.

Smirking, she sighed to relieve herself from the sudden surprise visit early in the morning.

Tania laughed while maintaining balance, mouthing what she wanted to say, she grinned before hopping off.

Tanya was left there dumbfounded, scoffing up a smirk, she placed a hand on her forehead over the sudden intrusion.

'How am I supposed to meet up with her when I have work to do today???' she thought before shrugging it off as she walked out of the room and into the corridor.

'I can probably make it up for her later if I'm a tad extremely late.' Tanya thought before finally reaching her office.

Visha wasn't still there yet.

Humming she glanced around before mentally shrieking when Tania waved at her from outside the window.

In fright, she closed the door behind her before she quickly scurried over to open the window for Tania.

"What in the world are you doing!?" Tanya whispered as she watched Tania hop inside the room without hesitation.

Tania chuckled.

"Because I wanted to see you?" She grinned.

Tanya stifled a laugh.

"I can't believe you." She said.

Tania shrugged while wearing a genuine smile on her face.

"Why not? Can't I see my sister?" She asked before lunging forward.