49: caught in the act, uh oh...

Vess huffed as he sat up in the tree branch, he had stolen a knife and his hunger for revenge was maddening.

Slowly making his way towards to crash through the window. He paused when he caught sight of the twins.

...

Tania leaned over while counting slowly in her head.

Tanya smirked.

It's not like she won't be able to handle five seconds, right? Besides, she'll get her reward on becoming Tania's boss after this and there will be no stopping to it.

She leaned forward a bit more, making Tania surprised but also mischievous. There was only two seconds left in her mind that she's slowly counting down.

Tania smirked as well when she leaned forward too.

It wasn't for her to be fazed about Tanya trying to take the upper hand.

And before she finished the last count, she bit Tanya's lower lip.

"What the hell!!!??" Tanya stammered while yanking herself away as she wiped her lip over the kiss and bite.

Tania laughed as she pointed a finger towards her younger twin.

"I got you!" She said between laughs.

Tanya growled.

"You dirty player..." She hissed.

Tania stuck her tongue out in amusement as she watched her younger twin's face flush red from the nimble bite.

Tanya huffed.

"You're going to pay for that..." She cursed.

Tania cackled quietly from that.

"What are you gonna do?" She teased after hopping off of Tanya's desk when she walked towards her.

Tanya immediately yanked her older twin by her arms and shoved her down on her desk.

"Uhh...ok, ok, you win." Tania pleaded while raising her hands for defeat and mercy.

"What am I gonna do for pay back?" Tanya asked with a raised brow.

Ohh, she was mad over Tania's jokes. She really didn't find them funny at all but irritating instead.

Tania meekly laughed as she continued to raise hands for mercy.

"Ok, ok, I lost, you win. Can you let go now, please??" She pleaded.

Tanya was losing her mind when she leaned down.

Tania's face flushed as she gave a firm hold on Tanya's shoulders.

"You win, you win!" Tania stammered with her hands trembling as she tried to keep her force on her younger twin steady from making her lean closer.

Tanya laughed while forcing a smile on her irritated expression.

"What are you saying?? It needs to be fair." She said between laughs while trying to keep her hold on Tania's arms tight.