38: it wasn't what it looked like with a quick house tour

"You know how I've always wanted to go to the next level with my girlfriend before death?" Tania asked while fumbling slightly on one of her side pockets.

Tanya nodded with a wide grin.

"Wait, don't tell me you didn't have the time to ask for her hand in marriage." She asked.

"Well, no because you died and I had to give you every right to send the guy who shoved you towards a speeding train, and then after I did so, I was only stabbed once which killed me in an instant. I don't even know how I died so quickly with one stab in the chest." Tania grimaced for a quick second before kneeling down on one knee.

Tanya crossed her arms together as she watched her older twin open a red box.

"This is for me never in the slightest breaking our promise!" Tania smiled when she opened the small box to reveal a gold ring.

Tanya laughed and playfully kicked her twin by the foot.

Tania laughed and held her stomach.

"This is so unrealistic!" She laughed.

Tanya laughed before getting jolted upright from a hug.

"I can't see them correctly!" Erya whispered as she tried to glance while trying not to reveal herself completely.

Tania smiled embracing her younger twin who took steps back to hitting the wall behind her.

Tanya calmly smiled while slowly patting her older twin's shoulders.

Tania hummed after letting out a deep sigh.

"Clingy guy...even before we died you were really clingy to begin with." Tanya mumbled while slowly patting her older twin's head.

The hat falling off in the process as she smiled calmly over the older one who just embraced the fact that she was doing this.

"Damn, I feel so gay doing this..." Tania scoffed.

Tanya snickered while shoving her off when she joked.

"Ow! Hey, now! Hahahhahah!" Tania laughed, grabbing her younger twin by the hand before teasing her.

Tanya stifled a laugh while trying to shove her away.

"You're the worst!" She said.

"Hold still!" Tania laughed.

Tanya rolled her eyes, calming herself down as she stood in front of her older twin who placed the golden ring on her.

"Honestly where did you get such a child-sized ring? It looks real..?" Tanya asked while raising the hand to take a closer look over it.

"That's because it is real and I placed magic on both rings after buying it." Tania replied before tucking the red empty box back inside her coat.

"Magic?" Tanya raised a brow when she asked.

Tania shrugged by the arms before taking her hat from the ground.

"The kind of magic where the ring grows when the wearer grows older. Sorta like a baby growing up with their older sibling." Tania explained as she rubbed her ring slightly around.

"Am I able to take it off?" Tanya asked with a quick smile.

Tania chuckled.

"If you want you can but I'd prefer you don't." She said.

"And why is that?" Tanya asked.

"Am I going to die if I were to take this off?" She continued.

Tania chuckled.