36: Lover or Sibling?

Tania smirked as she stood in front of it.

'This seems like a suitable place to buy.' she thought as she took a closer look at the jewelry that was displayed behind the glass.

There was none that she took an interest at all. They were all jewelry, yes, but they weren't in any way a ring at all.

Sighing she continued on her search before getting held back by the hand by someone short.

"Excuse me, Sir." There was a squeaky voice thereafter.

'Sir??' Tania thought as she glanced down beside her to see a young girl holding a small bundle of what seemed to be clothe.

Smiling, she asked what the young child needed.

"I'm selling scarfs for just a few, please buy one, Sir... I can't go home until I sell it all." The girl said.

Tania smiled before taking a coin out and picking the red scarf.

"Thank you, Sir!" The girl said before rushing off.

Tania waved a hand at the child before turning back around her heels while wearing the scarf on.

'Oh, this scarf smells like lavender..does lavender even exist here??' she thought after a quick sniff from it.

Passing by a bakery the smell of bread lingered for a short while before disappearing when she stumbled upon another jewelry shop.

"Oh! What lovely yet simple designing!" She pondered out loud when she saw the first case of paired jewelry in front of the store.

'Surely Tanya would hate this! Looks more like a couple or fiancee kind of paired rings!' she laughed inside her own thought before walking inside

After a couple of minutes, she walked out of the doors and wore the silver ring before tucking the gold one inside the small red box.

'This will be the best give for me yet!!' she thought before walking back around towards the bakery she just passed by.

Walking inside she was greeted by two workers, one by the register and the other sitting by one of the empty tables.

"Hey! It's you!"

Tania hummed and looked around.

A girl older than her walked towards her and greeted her with upmost genuineness.

"Oh, it's you from that small inn..." Tania said while shaking the older woman's hand.

"Oh? I didn't know you wore a wedding ring... wait, a wedding ring?" The woman pondered before gasping.

"You can't be married or in a relationship at a very young age, right?" The woman said in exasperation.

"Why would I?" Tania laughed.